⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

can anyone tell me that why I am not able to get into candy crush anymore?

Zsu
Zsu Posts: 4 Newbie

I have done level 110 and since then I couldn't get into the game. It starts loading and then just closes. What should I do?

Answers

• Johnny_Ryall
    Johnny_Ryall Posts: 3,725 Level 5

Hello Zsu. There were some technical issues with our Facebook games yesterday and as a result they were unavailable for a little while. I apologise that you were unable to access them during this time. 

The games are up & running again now but if you are still having some issues then please check out this video: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OESCE4Jj2tU

• Zsu

I didnt connect it with facebook :( so does it mean that I have to start the whole game again after i install it on my phone again? or what happens if I start to play on facebook now would it come back on my phone...that was a stupid question,obviously not

• Johnny_Ryall
    Johnny_Ryall Posts: 3,725 Level 5

Hi Zsu. If you did not connect your game to Facebook then I'm sorry to say that your progress could be lost. By removing/deleting the application it will delete your progress also. The only thing I can say is that if you have backed up your device recently, the progress might be saved with this data, so you can restore it. I hope that this helps you. 

• Zsu

Oh,I never back up anything...... crying out loud. so I have to uninstall and then install the game again... I am so stupid :(((

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?