๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!
๏ปฟโš ๏ธ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
๐Ÿ“ฉ Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

"There was a connection error. Try again in a bit."

Options
tanklette
tanklette Posts: 10 Level 2
edited December 2021 in Support

A couple weeks ago, after updating my app, my avatar and name disappeared from the game, and opportunities to watch ads or purchase anything began failing to load at the end of failed levels ("Contacting App Store...").

My game progress (4176) and all my boosters are still there, and the app plays fine, but it looks like I'm playing without being connected to my account. Attempts to login generate the "There was a connection error. Try again in a bit." error. On a different device, with Soda Crush, I have the same issue. The games will allow me to change my password through them, but not to login.

Different devices (iPhone 12Pro and a Windows 10 laptop). Different games (Candy Crush app and laptop browser). Different locations with different wifi (which is connected and working great). This error isn't happening on the user side but is clearly some kind of account error in their servers.

You'd think King would want to fix it because I literally cannot generate ANY revenue for them right now and it's very unlikely that I'm the only one, but the problem just keeps dragging on. It's very frustrating.

ยซ1

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?