Feedback on levels 10 566 - 10 610!

Options

Comments

• Marina_Zakon
    Marina_Zakon Posts: 72 Level 3
    Options

You will be stuck on every other level. No point in buying extra steps on 10576 because you will have to pay 5 minutes later. Company policy is pay’n’play

• LilaHummer
    LilaHummer Posts: 52 Level 2
    Options

You are absolutely right. Buying and using boosters gets me nowhere fast. Playing WAY less then I used to. Not worth my time or money and I can do without the frustration.

• Carol-38
    Carol-38 Posts: 10,878 Level 5
    edited December 2021
    Options

Level 10596: Played this time and time again, used coconut wheel each time. Once left side opened the coconut wheel keeps appearing there but it can't do anything as no candies to make striped or wrapped only blocked cherries. Also the flying saucers given in this level also places wrapped candies in the right side where not needed. Why isn't it classed as a hard level, because it certainly is.

Ended up using 5 hammers to get passed as so fed up with it.

• Carol-38
    edited December 2021
    Options

Just passed level 10604 after playing for days. Not classed as a hard level, really. On one occasion I had one cherry left, swiped a coconut wheel with a striped candy, which sent striped candies all along but not on the column I needed it on for the cherry to drop through the exit, how can games be so controlled. Passed the level using three hammers, this is all getting mega ridiculous.

Now on level 10605 which again isn't classed as a hard level but again getting nowhere near. Well I'm not using anymore boosters for a while so time for a few days or weeks away from playing.

It's obvious the fun game we used to have has just been changed into a mega money making business. No real strategy required just money for gold bars and boosters, I have never paid and never will. Used to play to keep the mind active working out what had to be done to pass. I'm beginning to not be that bothered anymore and just find something less stressful to do.

• LilaHummer
    Options

I agree. It's just one bad news level after another. Seems I spend more time waiting for ads to finish than playing. Looking at reviews reveals so many complaints. Candies not always doing what they are supposed to so no point in applying any strategy. I am playing less and less all the time. I have never and will never make a purchase. Boosters are not helpful when there are so few moves.

• Carol-38
    edited December 2021
    Options

Level 10608: Another level that you either wait days for a lucky board or risk trying booster after booster. Probably best to wait days for a lucky board as you would need a lot of boosters. Used to be 28 moves now 23. There are far too many things (crystal blocks, twists, keys etc) to clear before getting a chance to collect yellow candies. Lucky to do that in 23 moves but once done you still have over 20 blockers to clear. Come on King, listen to your players. You need to give a few passable levels to keep players interested.

Since posting this just over 4 hours ago, it has been changed from hard to nightmarishly hard level. And a tab flashes up suggesting you pay £2.49 for boosters to pass. But looking at what you get for your money I still don't think it will be helpful. Think it should really be called impossible level unless you want to pay us to play and maybe pass.

Think I'll be on this for ages.

• yanik1711
    yanik1711 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Can't wait to reach out these levels.

• Carol-38
    Options

Level 10608: Since my last post re this level, I tried and tried ended up having to use 5 extra moves and a flying saucer but at least I'm now passed this horrible level.

Then got through levels 10609 to 10616 had to use a few hammers along the way but thought I was on a roll.

Then got to level 10617, not classed as a hard level. Not too sure what happens after levels are released. Watched videos from a month ago one had 32 moves and it took them 31 to pass. Another had 25 moves and they needed all of them. We now have 23 moves, getting close but only with 5 exta moves. Not going to do it with 23 moves, come on King sort it out please.

• bonzzz
    bonzzz Posts: 15 Level 2
    Options

10569 is a total joke.

There is no skill or strategy required just luck or pay for lots of boosters.

I wish you were honest enough to say that in order to keep developing the game was need to pay for it by using more boosters rather than just come out with less and half truths to the players who have been with you the longest and helped to make the game the success it is.

You really are treating us like idiots

• LilaHummer
    Options

Am on 10630. Brutal level again! Can't get close enough for boosters to help so won't buy any. Can't get to end of any current 15 before other players so don't receive many gold bars. Don't play as much as before because it just isn't fun anymore. If my husband or a friend treated my this poorly, I'd'a kicked them to the curb long ago.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?