๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!

Feedback on levels 10 746 - 10 790!

Comments

• PierreRoelandt
    PierreRoelandt Posts: 222 Level 2

game 10777 impossible to complete with 27 moves and at the bottom 2 rows of black blocks On the video 34 moves and at the bottom only choclat blocks

After several days, the game is still not finished. Is candy crush supposed to end for me on game 10777

Did the designer try the game with the configuration of the players Not like the configuration in the video there the game is not the same

• manjula_trivedi
    manjula_trivedi Posts: 48 Level 2

After a long long time I am waiting for the new episode ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

• PierreRoelandt
    PierreRoelandt Posts: 222 Level 2

game 10785 much more difficult than on the video. cannot be played in this configuration

• js_sj
    js_sj Posts: 23 Level 2

It would seem that King and I are at an impasse. King has made ZERO effort to make levels playable. I'm on 10780 and there is no way you could convince me that this level is beatable without using gold bars to extend the game. I have never purchased gold bars and have no intention of ever doing it. Even if I did, it seems I'll just run into the same issue on 10783.

Not sure when or if King is going to change things but I'm finding that with each passing day I care less and less. I'm realizing that playing CC is more of a habit than for enjoyment and King is doing a good job in helping me wean off it.

• Carol-38
    Carol-38 Posts: 10,878 Level 5

Level 10779: Another level changed more than once since its release. Was 32 moves then layout changed and moves reduced to 27. Moves reduced again to 20. Not shown as a hard level but it is much harder than 'hard' levels that I have played. If King are going to mess around with levels they should also take the time to label them correctly. Middle columns both sides that need to be cleared just don't get touched. Sort it out please King, preferably by making this level more possible to pass.

Actually not too sure I want to pass as I've read 10780 is near on impossible.

Oh well another Fast Race I won't get any gold bars from. Seems the norm for me lately.

• katipancz
    katipancz Posts: 15 Level 2

Stuck on that level as well and I feel exactly the same way as you. They did make the levels just a tad better but not enough to stick around for the long haul. Been fed up for a while now with CC's greedy ways and I play less and less until I'll eventually quit all together and find a new addiction. At this point I feel picking up smoking would be more enjoyable than some of the impossible money extorting levels. ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Carol-38

Since my last post I passed level 10779 using 2 hammers. I then passed 10780 much quicker than level 10779 again using 2 hammers. Really don't get how level 10780 is classed as 'Nightmarishly Hard Level' and 10779 not even classed as 'Hard'.

Now on level 10783 classed as 'Hard' level, more like 'Impossible' level. When first released players had 33 moves. You have to clear skulls before making any progress now with 22 moves. Not sure how many skulls have to be cleared, I'm guessing it's 5. I've managed 4 with my 22 moves and I can see there's a lot to do once the skulls have been cleared and the board opens up.

Watched a YouTube video from a week ago where the player had 21 moves. They then got 34 extra moves with gold bars and needed 32 of them to pass. So in total that was 53 moves.

Wow these levels really are mind blowing and boring. There's no strategy whatsoever needed, you just can't get candies near the skulls so have to wait ages for King to give you a lucky board. Guess I'll be on this for a while, yawn.

• Carol-38
    edited January 2022

@PierreRoelandt Agree with you 100% re level 10785. Just watched a YouTube video, player had 28 moves and needed 25 and that was probably after a lot of tries and a lucky board. We now have 20 moves and it won't be possible without many boosters. Again moves reduced by a lot but level not changed to 'Hard'. Just goes to show how ridiculous these levels are now.

Passed this after a fairly decent board but had to use 5 extra moves and 4 hammers.

• js_sj
    js_sj Posts: 23 Level 2

That must have been one lucky board on 10780 @Carol-38. First you have to clear a ton of blockers just to be able to start to break your 180 toffees. A wrap/stripe combo can be provided every 3 moves assuming you have the right lineup and can keep them together so the first time it comes up you're now left with 20 moves. If all that isn't enough, you also have to drop 12 cherries which will not fall consecutively. I was never able to clear the toffee maybe getting down to around 20 on a very good game and I think the most cherries I ever got to drop were 3. If I had gold bars left I could add 35 moves but on most games, I'm not sure even that would guarantee me enough to finish.

The message seems clear from King right now. If you want to continue to play, you have to pay assuming you don't have a stock pile of boosters and gold bars. That's fine - it costs money to develop the game and they want their return. I just won't be one of the ones contributing. ๐Ÿ˜€

• Carol-38
    edited January 2022

@js_sj Re 10780 Believe me it wasn't on my first try, I played and played but was really surprised with the result. As I said I passed it quicker than 10779 which isn't even classed as hard. Just goes to show nothings as it seems. And like you I have never and will never pay for gold bars or boosters. I do work hard though to get the free ones.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?