Feedback on levels 10 971 - 11 015!

Comments

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,989 Level 5

Everyone is entitled to their opinion and I reiterate I enjoyed the First Episode, except for levels 10972 and 10975. One of the things that influences my opinion is the absence of Sour Skulls. I assess every level and rated 10 of the levels between good and great.

There have been many occasions where I have found Episodes terrible, yet others have enjoyed them. Lucky boards can also help. I read @Michael-6 opinion before I played the Episode and I respect it, the same as you should respect the opinion of others. Your last sentences are disrespectful to all those who give their positive and negative feedback in good faith.

• Peter_Tornaros
    edited January 2022

I stand by my comments on the First Episode. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Before I started the episode I read @Michael-6 comments and respect them. I assess every level and I found 10 of the levels in the First Episode were good to great and 4 got a pass. The exceptions being 10972 and 10975. Lucky boards and players preferences can also influence opinions. Sour Skulls levels influence mine.

There have been plenty of occasions when I have thought episodes were terrible, yet others have liked them. That is what feedback is all about.

I find your last sentences disrespectful to not only me, but all players that take the time to leave their feedback whether good or bad. If you took the time to read my weekly feedback, you would realize how ridiculous your statement is !!

• Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,617 Level 4

@Peter_Tornaros, I agree with your comments. There are plenty of instances where players have varying opinions on levels. It is generally accepted in the forum.

There are lots of factors to consider before making comments and as you rightly say, each player has differing views depending on how they play.

Simply put, a wrong move could take the game in a different direction, then there are those cascades, which could be a nightmare for one player and have the opposite effect for another.

One of the biggest factors for me is starting the game with PGB's. Many a time you are presented with a CB combo because of the amount of PGB's. Sometime you are presented with an opportunity to us a LH of FS to create that CB combo at startup. I mostly opt for that, depending on the starting board.

Then of course there are levels which are just poor and everyone suffers. There has been plenty of that in the past.

Good on ya mate for having completed without major incidence. I am about to start. Keeping my fingers crossed for the KING gods to smile upon me. (My GB stock is kinda low and I need to preserve). LoL

• Peter_Tornaros

@Albert_Heinrich I was lucky, I started the first episode with F5 timed boosters + a full Candy Necklace. On a number of occasions I either got a CB combo to start or only needed a LH or FS to make one. This made levels like 10973 and 10974 easy.

• Michael-6
    Michael-6 Posts: 987 Level 3

Having the timed boosters is such an advantage- i always find i sail through an episode with them, so it was very frustrating that they never appeared for me in the first episode! Even though i got the music box that unlocks them right at the start of the episode too! King's generosity continues to... somewhat underwhelm.

So it's probably why my feedback on the first episode was much harsher- that being said, there were at least 5 levels i liked, i think i noted them earlier.

On the second episode now and, as @Peter_Tornaros notes... the rainbow rapids. Level 10989 is a tour de force of tedious crap. Terrible design, terribly boring.

The main thing to note is that, at the end of the day, it is abundantly clear that all of our feedback is not being noted and therefore has no influence or sway on the current substandard rubbish being churned out by the designers. I just enjoy reading everyone's ranting and raving, that is all these threads are good for these days!

• Peter_Tornaros

@Michael-6 Just referred to my notes on Level 10989, my exact words were: Terrible design, totally boring !!! Also, as I mentioned last week the incompetence of the Design Studio has managed to make Samantha the Frog irrelevant.

• Tzvi_Marcu
    Tzvi_Marcu Posts: 2,553 Level 5

Until now at the end of every 1000 we got a nice prize, why in the 11000 was not?

• Michael-6
    Michael-6 Posts: 987 Level 3

The second episode for me is proving to be absolute tripe. After eventually being allowed past 10989 thanks to the game spawning continuous wrappers, we get to 10991, which is pretty much undoable. There are simply too many blockers to get all the ingredients released, the only boosters i have left are coconut wheels and i barely come close when they are used.

Frankly this one needs a CB+CB to help clear a lot of dreck quickly.

The levels are almost all so bad at the minute, it's a real shame.

• santo_chris97
    santo_chris97 Posts: 1,494 Level 4
    edited January 2022

Yes. I was wondering about that. Where the prize?

I'm totally disappointed, they aren't give us milestone prizes!

• Yorben_Goeree
    Yorben_Goeree Posts: 3,864 Level 5

Level 11 000 is my favorite level but no rewards. 😢 What happened?!

Level 10 988 is the hardest level for me…

And why for the levels designer @LindQ is offline on our Community?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?