⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Levels load at random and game closes automatically.

Options
Kris_Flick
Kris_Flick Posts: 6 Level 2

Once I received tickets to get to level 666 candy crush freaked out. It would not allow me to play 666 without using all 3 prizes you win from the spinning wheel. Now the game automatically closes whenever I try to play 667. The bored looks like I've completed random levels up into the 900s. The owl side does not let me play any levels either.

Answers

• KingsPinn
    KingsPinn Posts: 3,526 Level 2
    Options

I have never heard of that before... the game asking you to use 3 boosters? What did that look like? Do you have the latest version of the app, maybe check that out first. Can you post some screenshots here?

• Kris_Flick
    Options

And yes, I believe I have the latest version.

• CBrownstein
    CBrownstein Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

I have a similar issue.  I uninstalled and reinstalled the game, which got rid of the random numbers on display, but the bug persisted, where the game continued to impede progress beyond the level I was on and showed random higher levels as cleared.

• KingsPinn
    Options

That does look strange. I can see that you are playing connected to Facebook so maybe the issue is there. Go into the app settings and try and connect to the Kingdom instead (the 3 little crowns) as this is Kings system for saving progress. It should recognise your level and maybe get rid of all the crazy numbers etc. Try it. 

• Kris_Flick
    Options

I had to uninstall and reinstall. Everything is working again BUT I lost my 108 extra lives, numerous boosters I saved up and my 21 lolly pops. Not cool. How can I get them back?

• KingsPinn
    Options

I don't think you can. The app is like any other app, if you delete it, then you lose any information that comes along with it. I mean apart from your levels of course as they are saved on Facebook/Kingdom. If you purchased anything then go into the settings and restore purchases but anything that was a freebie, its gone I'm afraid. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?