Feedback on levels 10 971 - 11 015!

Options

Comments

• Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,617 Level 4
    Options

Now we have to really get Djokovic's lawyers to fight our case. @Peter_Tornaros can get us the contact details.

• NancyDrew
    NancyDrew Posts: 88 Level 2
    edited January 2022
    Options

This is email I got from King after emailing them. I checked my boosters. I guess I got the ones they sent me, but if it's one of each, there is not one for the paintbrush so really have no idea.

Thanks for contacting King Player Support.

I’m sorry to hear that you haven’t received a reward for your efforts in reaching level 11000 in Candy Crush Saga. Let me congratulate you on reaching this level in the first place, that's quite impressive! It will be my pleasure to assist you here.

I have checked our system thoroughly, and I can confirm that on our side, we haven’t detected an issue with this specific event. There are a couple of reasons this might be the case: the reward could have been added but you simply didn’t notice, or there might have been a delay in the delivery of the reward (due to some temporary connection issues).

Not to worry though – as a sign of goodwill we are crediting you with 1 of each booster, including UFO and Party Popper. 🎁

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,992 Level 5
    Options

As long as we don't get the Australian Government's lawyers 😂😂 It would cost us millions and we would get nowhere !!!

• Michael-6
    Michael-6 Posts: 987 Level 3
    edited January 2022
    Options

I've done the same as @NancyDrew so looking forward to getting some boosters!

On a different note, if anyone has the season pass in their game, it doesn't appear to be working as normal. And this is a good thing. If you play level 11000 over and over, you will quickly get to the end of the season pass- getting you a handy UFO ahead of Wednesdays levels!

Edit- it also allowed me to complete a collect 5000 purple challenge, getting another couple of free boosters.

• Boybinary
    Boybinary Posts: 2,958 Level 5
    Options

Haha I agree the way I have always played is no longer valid so I think this is where I get off this ride! it has been fun while it lasted you all take care and shoot me a PM if they ever change back to normal.

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,853 Level 5
    Options

@Boybinary say it isn't so!

@Michael-6 @NancyDrew I just do not do the e-mail deal here, too many additional notifications. My husband does not want his own e-mail account so I really get a lot already. Only have so much time for CCS.

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,992 Level 5
    Options

The Chocolate Box is malfunctioning the opposite way. I had set it up to be playing for the gold bars at the time of the new releases and today it wouldn't allow me to complete the final task and has sent me back to the start 🤬

• Michael-6
    Michael-6 Posts: 987 Level 3
    Options

It's really weird. We keep getting told that updates are tested before release. And yet the game is getting more and more riddled with issues. Just yesterday, the game was immediately crashing as soon it was launched.

I can't quite put my finger on it!

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 13,936 Legend
    Options

I put it down to lack of understanding @Michael-6. I would imagine that the testing carried out before the levels are released are completed offline on a desktop computer. I also imagine that this testing is completed in isolation. That is, only the newly created levels are tested and not their interaction with the system as a whole. I would guess also that the person that has created the level tests the level. Self testing is never a good idea as that person is obviously biased.

We also know that things like the script for the level difficulty marking is in need of an update, and we know that the level design is completed using a level editor rather than scripting the levels from scratch. we also know that the Event team, Design Team, and Whatever Team do not communicate with each other. I would hazard a guess that the lack of integration between teams and the lack of care when it comes to the scripting side of things is probably what is causing a lot of the crashing issues. That is, because the teams don't talk to each other, and the level designers are just dragging and dropping elements into levels without really understanding how those elements integrate I believe they are creating a lot of dead links in the scripting.

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 13,936 Legend
    edited January 2022
    Options

@Michael-6 I take back everything I said above. There is something drastically wrong with Candy Crush that is more than just a few scripting errors.

I have just opened my game and nothing is working. I have lost my Booster Wheel, Sam's Streak connection error has reappeared, my Piggy Bank is empty and I can't complete my last Chocolate Box task as it won't complete the selection.

I might be adding my name to @Albert_Heinrich thread any minute now if this carries on.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?