Feedback on levels 10 791 - 10 835!

Options

Comments

• Carol-38
    Carol-38 Posts: 10,878 Level 5
    Options

Level 10815: Haven't seen any previous comments on this, I'm wondering why. Started with 28 moves which was reduced to 23 now down to 20. Yes it is shown as a hard level but even with 5 extra moves it isn't possible to do so guess its a case of needing lots of boosters.

The depressing thing is I've just seen that 10816 is another hard game. And level 10819 a nighmarishly hard level. Come on King give us a break, give us more levels that just need us to use our brains and not lots of boosters in between hard and nighmarishly hard levels.

The fun has certainly gone out of this game past the 10000 level.

• Colin_Kwong
    Colin_Kwong Posts: 32 Level 2
    Options

They have been playing this new trick for a while. They have changed all hard levels ahead to have 20 moves only. Really don't understand how they think?! Even player is rich enough to buy GB, they need to play the level many times to accumulate the extra moves to 35 to guarantee the level can be passed. More often, you need Party Boosters and UFO to pass them too. What kind of players will spend such kind of money to buy the GB and powerful boosters to get through the Levels?! using many powerful boosters and GB to pass the Game has turning this Game to a totally meaningless and dislike Game.

• Carol-38
    edited January 2022
    Options

Re my last post level 10815: Ended up using my one and only Party Booster to pass. Passed 10816 and 10817 not easy but wasn't on them for days.

Now on level 10818, not Enjoyable at all. Level completely different from when 1st released. Was 26 moves to get 2 cherries and you had many coloured bombs, snakes and frog. Now 20 moves to get 3 cherries, no colour bombs, snakes or frog, just lots of keys to collect and LOTS of things to clear. WHY, oh yes of course you will need lots of boosters.

Played at least 40 times. Just used a coloured bomb and coconut wheel to start, then 5 extra moves and passed. Now on level 10819 a nightmarishly hard level - Whopee

• Fences
    Fences Posts: 1,122 Level 4
    Options

LindQ is on sick leave. She might be back when the sun explodes.

• Carol-38
    Options

@LindQ wishing you all the very best and hope you get better soon. Also hoping we get some sun too.

• PierreRoelandt
    PierreRoelandt Posts: 222 Level 2
    Options

game 10830 impossible to complete.The games are starting to have a negative effect on most players The games can be made more difficult than on the videos but not impossible Designers what is happening at the moment

• Carol-38
    Options

Hi @PierreRoelandt, I have passed 10830 really wish I could remember how so I could help you. I'm sure it must have needed boosters as most do now. You are right the levels are having a negative effect on players and many players leave comments telling King that. It has got to the stage now that when I pass a level I high fist the air shouting whoopee as I can't believe it. The fun has certainly gone out of this game. Good luck.

• clark11
    clark11 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Hi there how are you doing today?

• madammeowmeow
    madammeowmeow Posts: 29 Level 2
    Options

On 10794 and haven’t seen any feedback since this was originally released. This is stupid hard to get the required number of greens and reds in only 20 moves without a ton of boosters.

• PierreRoelandt
    PierreRoelandt Posts: 222 Level 2
    Options

I'm stuck on game 10899.Very annoying level

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?