⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Boosters have disappeared

Cherry14
Cherry14 Posts: 2 Newbie

I’ve written before but got no reply. I’m on level 4428 and what seems forever I can’t earn booster .

for example, if I get rid of a whole line I used to get a WELL DONE and earn candies which I was added to as I went on which resulted in boosters or life bars ,

I get none of these now and it can take me days to pass a level.

Please reply

Answers

• sameeksha
    sameeksha Posts: 4,422 Level 5

hello nice to meet u @Cherry14 and congratulations that u are in level 4428!

am sry that no one replied

did u have a recent update to the game, or is ur network connection is low?

try doing it

and if it does not work u can take help from the community managers and game experts

@Crazy Cat Lad @PummyRaj @QueenB @Lim @kiara_wael @Glenn1972

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,646 Candy Moderator
    edited June 2020

Hello @Cherry14 Hearty Welcome to our wonderful King Community 🤗

I am sorry to hear that you are not receiving any boosters in your game!

I am wondering which event you are talking about - that we clear whole line and receive rewards!!!

Did anything change in your game? Can you take a screenshot and show me a picture of the "feature" you have right now - that is not giving you any boosters?

I need to make sure that you and I are talking about the same feature / event, so that I can suggest you what to do next 🙂

Please post back your reply by typing in the comment box given below. And to post the screenshot, you will have to click on the 2nd icon that is located in the bottom left corner of the Comment box.

Talk to you soon! Have a great rest of the weekend 🍬 🍬

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑

Hi @Cherry14,

Here is a video on your level 4428. I will also give you 2 references on Wiki, on both (CCS) & (CCSS).

Boosters are becoming harder to get, unless you play the side / mini games, or are on a team.

Since @sameeksha has already tagged a number of staff for you, need to wait on them, I don't know their work hours, & I am assuming you play on a wifi device. I use "Win 10 Pro PC - Desktop App", so can't help on wifi.

• Candy Crush Saga Level 4428 NO BOOSTERS - YouTube By Johnny Crush

*References For Players

Candy Crush Soda Wiki | Fandom

https://candycrushsoda.fandom.com/wiki/Candy_Crush_Soda_Wiki

Candy Crush Saga Wiki | Fandom

https://candycrush.fandom.com/wiki/Candy_Crush_Saga_Wiki 

• YouTube Videos
    • Google - Blogs, Post, Archives, Videos
    • King Community - Search Bar - Where it says: "What are you looking for?" Just put in name of game with level, then pick what you want. The post might have a video with it.

You might want to give the device you use to play on. To the staff, any details would speed things up, along with screenshots.

Hope this helps out.

Thx & Welcome To The King Community - Origins7 Dale, 😀

6/12/2020

• PummyRaj

Hello again @Cherry14

Just wondering!! When you said "you have written before, but did not hear from anyone" -- I am guessing you gave a complaint to the "Player Support Team" from your game itself?

If so, the first response you receive is an automated email that is just an acknowledgement to let you know that the King team has received your complaint. You will have to wait for 3 to 5 days to receive a response from an actual agent.

If you have not heard from them even after 5 days, you can send a reply to that "automated email" itself and inform them that you are still waiting for assistance.

BUT, in your case, I am not sure whether the "Support Team" will be able to help you or not!! Because, I am not sure if this is a "Missing Rewards" issue or not!

I will be able to clarify about that only when you can give me more details about the "event" you are talking about.

Please post back and let me know, so that I can assist you further.

• PummyRaj

Hello dear Dale @Origins7_Dale 🤗

How are you my friend? Hope you and your family are doing fine and staying safe

My "tag notifications" finally got better from yesterday and I have received few of your tags yesterday. But, I did not get a chance to get back to you as there were lot of tags that poured in at once 😅

I am so sorry for missing many of your tags (if you have tagged me, and I am sure you must have)!

Talk to you tomorrow, my friend. Have a wonderful rest of the weekend 🍬 🍬

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

Hi @Cherry14 There has been a lot of changes to the game this year and some features were removed to make for some new changes and features. Hence why you may not have features to get boosters like you did in the past. Hopefully as the year progresses you will see some more changes to the game that you may find more to your liking regarding getting boosters

• jamilsidiq
    jamilsidiq Posts: 5,298 Level 3

Good morning and have a nice day 💝💞😘

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend

Very nice day to u also @jamilsidiq .

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend

Welcome to our community @Cherry14! There is a lot to see and many things to do in the community, so I am offering you a link below to help you find your way around. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask. Tag one of us by using the @ symbol and then type out our name. You will see a box pop up so click on the correct name and your tag should now be showing up in bold.

A guide to help you locate the different areas in the community! 

And you might want to check out the link below to read some of the player’s funny experiences with the game. You might like to add your comments too.

What’s the funniest Candy Crush story that has happened to you or somebody you know?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?