⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Necklace win streak never shows

df2002
df2002 Posts: 2 Newbie

Hi, I've been playing Candy Crush for years. I only had the Necklace win streak for 1 week about 1 year ago. Other than that, have never seen it on any of my devices or PC. All of my friends have always had it. Any particular reason why I never see it? I am almost to level 5000.

Thanks!

Answers

• Fences
    Fences Posts: 1,122 Level 4

Try redownloading candy crush or download an old version of candy crush.

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 139,592 Candy Moderator

Hi and welcome to the King Community.

Please do the standard trouble shooting by log out, update your game application, restart your device and login, if playing through browser please clear cache/ history. And login again.

After login again whatever bonus feature you will get that is currently available in your game. Other than that, features might be temporarily unavailable as features come and go. They are not the permanent part of the game and can be replaced or unavailable at any time. Always keep your game up to date and hopefully it might return to you.

• df2002
    df2002 Posts: 2 Newbie

Hi, well still no good. I've tried everything. Logging in/out, reinstalling the App, trying Android, PC and iPad.

So frustrating that I've only had the Necklace for about 2 weeks back in December 2020 since its inception, while everyone else I ask always seems to have it.

I seem to get most of the other bonus features on/off, but this Necklace just never appears for me!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?