⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 623 and others

Former_User
Former_User Posts: 0 Newbie

I have been able to get 3 stars in every level until this one. Even when I finish with 20 moves left it amounts to only half of what would be needed to get three stars. Apparently King redesigned this level but didn't bother to adjust the star requirements to reflect those changes (I hear this is also a problem with later levels, especially 713). If King likes to change things so much, why don't they go back and change the star requirements to something that's fair and reasonable? People who played earlier versions of these levels were able to get three stars no problem, so the changes effectively punish players for coming into the game later. In my opinion King does not respect the players who make tremendous efforts to get three stars on every level. Frustrate those efforts enough and they'll move on to a better use of their time, which is certainly not in King's interest.

Answers

• Crusher18
    Crusher18 Posts: 1,286 Level 2

This may or may not work for you but it is worth a short. I also noticed that the point requirements for stars were disproportional in my game. I usually play on my iphone, so instead I played a level on Facebook instead. I then found that the points were registering correctly. I cannot promise it will work for you too, but it is worth a shot :) 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?