⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Candy Crush Saga my friends get sugar drop candies on springy levels - I don't - how do I get them?

Options
tbellinghausen
tbellinghausen Posts: 2 Newbie

My friends get sugar drops on springy levels to get presents of boosters.  I don't get them.  How do I get them also??

Best Answer

• MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
    edited May 2015 Answer ✓
    Options

Hi tbellinghausen,

Our Game Studios are constantly working on enhancing our games by introducing new features, game play or concepts. To ensure the change is a positive one a randomly chosen group of players is always selected to trial the feature and based upon how the change is viewed we decide whether the change is one we want to permanently implement or not.

Unfortunately you were not chosen for this feature test but you might get lucky being selected for another future test feature.

Answers

• MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
    edited May 2015 Answer ✓
    Options

Hi tbellinghausen,

Our Game Studios are constantly working on enhancing our games by introducing new features, game play or concepts. To ensure the change is a positive one a randomly chosen group of players is always selected to trial the feature and based upon how the change is viewed we decide whether the change is one we want to permanently implement or not.

Unfortunately you were not chosen for this feature test but you might get lucky being selected for another future test feature.

• Frankie_Liu
    Frankie_Liu Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

hi, I am playing the level 943 but still no sugar drops even by facebook or by my android phone, all of my friends are playing sugar drops right now, when can you fix the problem? it is really not fair for me too, thank you.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?