Promo to buy boosters getting frustrating

manavision
manavision Posts: 56 Level 2

Is CC finally going to bore us into quitting the game with its unrelenting promos...

After every unsuccessful attempt at a nightmarish hard level, you have this promo to buy boosters, which btw also boasts that 100 percent players needed boosters to pass this level (LOL talk about creating a level playing field)...

This seems like a new level of desperation/greed... at the end it is the game we are here to play, not waste time on cancelling your promos (a player without boosters could make 100+ attempts, for the right board, to win some of these ridiculous post 10000 level (10639).

Comments

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 12,853 Legend

I can't say as I disagree with you @manavision, but I have to say I find the constant badgering to play Soda, Bubble Witch, or Friends worse than the discount offers. Unlike the discount offers badgering to play other King games occurs after nearly every level.

• Appsv
    Appsv Posts: 78 Level 2

@manavision @Alienscar well you both Made an apt remark . I feel the same . Post 10,000 this game is reducing to a gutter level marketing tactic . None of the episode is error free and moreover whenever I wrote mail to King , they give a standard reply that the feedback is important . I have conveyed it to right team etc etc etc . But no change in strategy . Almost every ridiculous offer , even the offer they give to play game with ease is ridiculous , timed booster and 1 color bomb can never help you to win a hard level .

As @kugimonster rightly mentioned we need to unite and boycott this game for a week and yes these wicked ppl will get a tailspin . Never they had any server issue with their shop . Never they had any issue with their sick events , only they working hard to make this game 💩 💩 💩 💩 day by day .

• manavision

Agree with you completely... The amount of boosters required to win some hard+ levels is also ridiculous.... For eg level 10639, I got a CB/CB combo eraly, followed by both CB/wrap and CB/stripe, but still nowhere close to reaching the target, without using a piniata (which i don't have) and Saucer ..... Now i just play (and quit frequently) waiting for a lucky board, with probably a saucer at the end.

• Appsv
    Appsv Posts: 78 Level 2

@manavision You are right . For 10639 and 10632 I used 1-1 UFO respectively , then I added like 20 moves by playing them again and again and buy them by 10 gold bars and 2 hammers .

Any level you need either UFO or popper to kill it and they are the most difficult booster to win anyways . They have ended almost all the events and ways to earn free boosters at all . Even hammer and switch are useful but hardly you get them … I am so irritated and like seriously want someone to pump me to a limit that I delete this ridiculous game . Sick and tired ya buying stuff and getting bore . Let’s unite and stop playing this game to make these developers sink in to a reality check . We players can make a difference can’t we ??

• manavision

well... i mentioned this earlier, King, has the right to decide how ridiculous they want the levels to be... Just wanted them to label it right... which they seem to have got better at but still far from complete transparency.

I decide whether i want to spend monies... No... reached here without spending a single pie and inshallah will go further... Will earn whatever boosters I can through the limited events and use them. The first 2000 or 3000 i did not use any boost (don't remember where i started using them and started collecting sugar candies).

At a personal level i feel it is just a lack of intelligence that creates such ridiculous/unplayable levels requiring multiple major boosters to complete. Every board should be able to complete within its parameters (may take time for a lucky board)

• Juno
    Juno Posts: 43 Level 2

Totally agree with you @manavision after every failed attempt CC pushing you to buy boosters constant badgering to buy, levels take days to complete & absolutely ridiculous the amount of extra moves & boosters needed to complete a level obviously CC are not listening !

• 88chiahoong88
    88chiahoong88 Posts: 17 Level 2

Yes, I agree with you. This is extremely annoying and need to click the close button for every unsuccessful attempt. Added to this, some normal level with less moves sometimes also required to take a day to win.

• Annetta_Rooney
    Annetta_Rooney Posts: 67 Level 3

I agree with all of you, this game seems to me is getting desperate to make money, only, and don't care about the people that have stuck by and kept playing. I have never spent a dime to get this far, don't plan on changing that. But no matter how ridiculous these levels have become, we all stick around. WHY?

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    edited January 2022

↑↑↑

Players like yourself are gluttons for punishment, that's about it...

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?