⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Facebook friends list gone, no sending lives

jxc211
jxc211 Posts: 3 Newbie

Today all my Facebook friends list for sending and receiving lives is gone. I already tried logging out and back into Facebook, confirmed permissions were active and allowed for my friends list. How do I get this list to show again? I have 2 random people only it lists for friends, this is not the typical Facebook list. I am using the same device, in the correct Facebook account, and so forth. Please help!!

Answers

• me6412
    me6412 Posts: 9,512 Pro Player 👑
    edited January 2022

Hello my friend and welcome to the Community,

I also today lost my friends from my game, I noticed that everything changed.....Today the feature was added into some accounts where they now have the option to add friends......This is where you click on your profile and you will see your profile and besides it "Friends ". this is where you can add friends to your account.....

There will be a list of players who are near the same level as you are, and from there you can pick and choose from those on the list....those who you want to become friends with and send a invite to them to add them to your game as friends....

You can always delete friends from there too. This option was placed into our game today, as I was unaware myself....there you can add more and more friends as time awaits you for them to accept or unaccept your request....you will be able to add more friends than you had before from this feature....as it allows you to be able to continue to add more friends.....My game said it last for 7 days....this is to help you in sending lives and receiving them to.

Hope this helps you out my Community friend....as this was new to me also...😉💯

• jxc211

Thank you so much for your response! The new suggested list only ever has 2-5 names. Whereas with being connected to all my Facebook friends, I had hundreds before. The new list also doesn't let me search through Facebook friends to even add them again. How can the Facebook friends list be restored?

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 143,787 Candy Moderator

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Please check this for friends list gone here and about lives Here

• jxc211

Thank you Kiara for your reaponse- I have seen this link from your posts elsewhere, but as I said, I have checked my permissions and they are active via Facebook. I have already tried what you've posted in those links.

Is the Facebook friends list just permanently deleted and not accessible now because candy crush is trying this new friends system? I am upset because it makes it so much worse for getting lives and actually connecting with people I've been connected with in the game via Facebook. How can I have access to my existing Facebook friends again? Thank you

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?