⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Why does the last ingredient in level 991 Candy Crush Saga not drop?

Options
GEECEEPEE
GEECEEPEE Posts: 13 Level 2

Cleared the first 2 cherries with 20 moves remaining but the last one would not drop even though I kept the column moving.  Is this a glitch?  If so please check and resolve.

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options

Thanks for highlighting this. We are currently investigating.

• CMR
    CMR Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

There seems to be a long-time bug where when there's a candy side-stepping (going diagonally over the locked chocolate bomb) and the dispenser tries to dish out an ingredient at the same time, the ingredient gets "lost". The game thinks it is on the screen and is waiting for it to drop off the bottom before allowing the next one to be dispensed.

• knitsafghans
    knitsafghans Posts: 59 Level 3
    Options

definitely an issue.  cleared 2 with 29 moves.  could not get the 3rd to dispense.

• Svantesson666
    Svantesson666 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Me too wasted quite a lot of powerups on this level. King should definitely compensate us for this glitch.

• DragonRabbit
    DragonRabbit Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

I had this problem for days, the last TWO cherries wouldn't drop. Even once when I kept getting colour bombs and cleared the first cherry in 15 moves. Just passed it, I used a coconut wheel in desperation. And I only cleared the bottom popcorn so I don't think sequence of clearing popcorn matters. I'm thinking maybe try using some sort of power-up to 'unstick' the glitch? And then in following games don't use power-ups (if you're saving them) and see what happens?

• Mike_Karen_Baker
    Mike_Karen_Baker Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Me too wasted quite a lot of powerups on this level. King should definitely compensate us for this glitch.

I agree. I wasted some powerups too. I'll wait and play in a few days hopefully it will be fixed.
  • Marcela_Luengas
    Marcela_Luengas Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I did too bought powerups to clear level and elements simply never come down. Should be compensated
  • Bara
    Bara Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Has this been fixed yet? I don't really want to play this level again until it is.
  • Smallaxe
    Smallaxe Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited June 2015
    Options

The same thing has happened to me 5 times with 28 moves to go, and again just now. I hope it's sorted soon, as it's spoiling the game.

• SB2828
    SB2828 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

So what's going on with the investigation?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?