Feedback on levels 10 881 - 10 925!

Comments

• Carol-38
    Carol-38 Posts: 10,868 Level 5

Re my post on 10886 I did get a lucky board but still needed extra moves and a UFO to pass. Managed the next few levels reasonably well but now on 10894.

Level 10894 has 26 moves, there is far too much going on, it's absolutely ridiculous. Need to clear a certain amount of red and blue candies before you can start to clear other obstacles like liquorice twists, keys, cherries, skulls. Desperately boring after over 100 tries.

I would be interested to know if anyone has passed this recently in its current design, and how they managed it.

King you really need to keep players interested, levels like this won't help.

• Helicalprime
    Helicalprime Posts: 55 Level 2

10904 now impossible without boster

now only 20 moves and much harder then bevor

• Carol-38

Re my last post on 10894 I played over 150 times before getting a better board. Still needed 5 extra moves, 2 hand swaps and a UFO. Not sure it's possible without boosters.

Now on level 10902, now how this isn't classed as a hard level is beyond me. It is practically impossible to get to the end column. Probably have to play more than 200 times to get a decent board. Dare say it will require more boosters.

Come on my Fantastic Five Team get a move on I need another UFO.

• Carol-38
    edited January 2022

Level 10912: Again not classed as a hard level. I pass hard and nightmarishly hard levels quicker than a lot of levels not shown with any difficulty.

Need to collect 8 cherries which are well and truly blocked. Even with a coconut wheel and extra moves I can't unblock the cherries let alone clear them. At one stage I had 2 colour bombs together and it didn't make any difference to the board whatsoever.

This level definitely needs something doing to it.

It just seems to be one problem after another. King please take the time to re-look at the levels and class them appropriately.

• Carol-38

Level 10913 was 38 moves reduced to 30 now 20. I give up.

• manavision
    manavision Posts: 56 Level 2

The case of the shifting hard+ levels

Currently stuck on 10922, now classified as super hard. Though it wasn't a few days back, when I reached there. I remember playing a hard+ level in this episode earlier.

The same thing happened in the last episode, played a hard+ level early, but by the time I reached the later hard levels one of them had become hard+.

I personally think that all the hard levels currently are extremely/super hard. And the regular levels hard if not super too.

When will CCS stop with the BS.

• GordyF
    GordyF Posts: 191 Level 2

Have read some of the comments and the vast majority mirror my feelings about this game.

The game is now structured to entice you to spend spend and spend again

And even if you have / buy unlimited boosters and lifes for 3,6, 12 hours, A day even there are levels which are just impossible to finish without playing it numerous times, Accumulating extra moves and paying for them with gold.

10916, 10922 and 109244 are just the most recent ones I've come across.

10916 is ridiculous - Got to get 5 keys to progress - You barely get one with the 20 moves .

10922 as is 10924

• GordyF
    GordyF Posts: 191 Level 2

Hit the wrong key there

10922 and 10924 are just as bad boring, Frustrating and not enough moves to even think about finishing the level.

They think Power pops, Episode races, Chocolate boxes and all the other shite they put on is enough to sustain a player through the episodes - I think not.

The only way to accumulate gold is by finishing 1st in the episode race Ha Fkn Ha to do that you need gold ... More than the 25

Shitey bars they give you.

What annoys me is that different platforms are getting it easier- Just have to look on YouTube.

There was a statement once by King that said all levels are achievable without any " Help "

Ha Ha fkn Ha

Taking away the Sugar drops was a big hit + Being able to to do stuff at lower levels.

Now and then I descend to the lower levels to accumulate candles for the odd " Lucrative " challenge they've got on ...

......Fk me they mess about with them as well fk sake

Rant over

Any Admin want to talk you kno

• Carol-38
    edited January 2022

Level 10924: can't actually believe I've reached it but will I pass it. Level reduced to 20 moves, have played and played not even collected one key, think there are 5. Then it appears there's a lot to do after the keys have been collected. Suppose this is another level that will require 10 gold bars for extra moves and whatever boosters I have. That's if I manage to get it to a decent stage. Look forward to passing, I'm last in the fast race again but looks like I'll get 2 gold bars being last. Whoopee I can save them and hope I get some more ready for the next level requiring extra moves.

UPDATE: Used 10 gold bars for 35 extra moves after being patient and getting it to a reasonable board. Didn't need any boosters. On clearing the level I had 4 moves left, so that was 51 moves required. Really can't see this being done with 20 moves.

Then passed level 10925, finished the episode and got my 2 gold bars.

• dopje
    dopje Posts: 964 Level 2

10991 My boosters are now finished. Which also didn't help with this level. Don't even come close to completing this level. Ridiculous and then the fast race that just pass this level in a few times. Then you must have a hack. What a nasty game it is from now on cady crush.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?