Shirley10440 Posts: 2 Newbie

Progress not saving to another device. I’ve switched both devices on and off

Best Answers

• me6412
    me6412 Posts: 9,512 Pro Player 👑
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello my friend and welcome to the Community,

I understand that you are playing with 2 devices, so are you wanting to use both or wanting to switch your gaming from one to another ? Either way I believe this will help you out my friend...

If your playing on a Tablet as I am myself, I use my email address as most everyone does as this is how our Games are saved and how King Games recognizes us so we can continue to play and keep our progression within the game.....

You need to use your email address and correct password to log in correctly on any device as this is how our progress is saved....if your switching to another device make sure you have 2 GB of free space and your device....you can free up space by deleting your Spam, and old emails as they take up a lot of space.....

If this is a new device make sure it is fully charged, and you enter you correct email address and password then log in and back out then back in as this sometimes helps to get you to your correct level and game.....

Hope this helps you out my friend and it you need further help just message me back here and I will be able to get you assistance that you will need my friend...😉💯

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 143,882 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Please also check this page Here

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?