๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!

comments how to do 5 comments

velmawk
velmawk Posts: 1 Newbie
edited January 2022 in Discussions

hoe to do the 5 comments

ยซ1

Comments

• me6412
    me6412 Posts: 9,512 Pro Player 👑

Hello my friend and welcome to the Community,

That's not a bad question and kind of easy to do, all you need to do is join the Community and post comments or answer questions to any area game or play any contest where you can also have a chance to win free gold bar's and boosters or rewards such as in game booster's or badges for your wall......

You see this comment or reply that I am making to you or you could say this answer that I am giving you is also a "comment " so you see everytime I type a message that is in the English language only (House Rules) and I send it as long as it is in a good way such as replying to another person or member it is considered a "comment" and counts as 1 comment so if you do this 5 times and send them you can reference them as 5 different comments and then you've made 5 comments...

This is only 1 comment because I am doing it all in 1 post, so I hope you understand that all you need to do is join the Community and have fun, enjoy meeting people from all over the world, join in playing games and contest and be yourself.,,,make some friends and share some stories, tips on how to play the levels in the game, any other helpful points you have....but you don't have to share your personal information if you don't want to....keep it clean and fun and post your comments send them that will be your 2 nd comment as your question was # 1, and every time you post and send you are adding to your comments....

Hope this helps you out my friend, indeed ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ’ฏ

• daiseyc
    daiseyc Posts: 1 Newbie

No idea how to make comments or collect rewards , I feel dumb lmao

• sgilmore59
    sgilmore59 Posts: 7 Level 2

Ice cream games aren't showing up in my game....tried to update but already updated.....help I want to play

• me6412

That's not a bad question and kind of easy to do, all you need to do is join the Community and post comments or answer questions to any area game or play any contest where you can also have a chance to win free gold bar's and boosters or rewards such as in game booster's or badges for your wall......

You see this comment or reply that I am making to you or you could say this answer that I am giving you is also a "comment " so you see everytime I type a message that is in the English language only (House Rules) and I send it as long as it is in a good way such as replying to another person or member it is considered a "comment" and counts as 1 comment so if you do this 5 times and send them you can reference them as 5 different comments and then you've made 5 comments...

This is only 1 comment because I am doing it all in 1 post, so I hope you understand that all you need to do is join the Community and have fun, enjoy meeting people from all over the world, join in playing games and contest and be yourself.,,,make some friends and share some stories, tips on how to play the levels in the game, any other helpful points you have....but you don't have to share your personal information if you don't want to....keep it clean and fun and post your comments send them that will be your 2 nd comment as your question was # 1, and every time you post and send you are adding to your comments....

Hope this helps you out my friend, indeed ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ’ฏ

• me6412
    edited February 2022

Have you tried log out of your game, then log back in with your email address and password as this is how everything is remembered in our game and it should complete your update my friend.....incase you still haven't got the feature in your game make sure you have atleast 2 GB of free space as this is needed also when updating your game....and make sure you log out and then back in with your email address and password as this should bring up the feature in your game....

Hope this helps you out my Community friend indeed ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ’ฏ

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?