⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 4324

Options
Sue_Hutt
Sue_Hutt Posts: 5 Level 2

I know this question was asked in April last year - but how on earth do you win this level with only 14 moves? I have tried the steps suggested on the previous question, but it still only gives 14 moves, when videos show a lot more. TIA

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 143,893 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Level 4324 break candy cane curls, liquorice swirls, waffles and cake bombs as many as you can to collect orders. Then make special candies and combine special candies to break remaining cake bombs and waffles to collect remaining orders to complete the level. Please check this video with 14 moves

• Sue_Hutt
    Sue_Hutt Posts: 5 Level 2
    edited January 2022
    Options

Thanks for the prompt reply - but that is just what anyone at this stage would try to do anyway. The video is only helpful if that's how the candy falls for you. I'm afraid if I don't pass this in the next few tries I will be giving up. There have been other challenging levels, but at least with them you can see that you are somewhere near finishing and that it is going to happen at some point. With this I think I would have to be extremely lucky to be able to win. Maybe I'm just not good enough at it. It seems unfair that some people have more moves

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 13,656 Legend
    Options

Hello @Sue_Hutt sorry to hear that you are struggling, but here is another video for you in which the player completes the level in twelve moves.

Please note that the idea behind watching the videos is not to copy them, but to see if you can spot a strategy that will work.

I don't know what you have tried, but after watching the videos here is what I learnt.

Both players seemed to use the Fish Bobber to their advantage, and in both videos it is the Fish that destroy the Cake Bomb.

It seems to me the secret to completing this level is to keep the special candy spawners going, and make sure you hit the Fish Bobber at every opportunity.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?