⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

candy shop payments

shawnalouise
shawnalouise Posts: 4 Newbie

what do i need to do to make the game connect to facebook pay? My credit card is stored in the game, and I have tried now for an hour to buy more games moves. I refuse to hit reload and have to play this level again. Somebody fix the problem and let us purchase items in the candy shop....

Answers

• shawnalouise
    shawnalouise Posts: 4 Newbie

SOOOO DISSAPPOINTING, !!! THIS HAS BEEN HAPPENING FOR 4 FREAKIN DAYS,....

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 143,655 Candy Moderator

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Slow internet, Game not connected, or some other reason, you may face such problems. You can check out some troubleshooting below.

Reset/Clear cache data from App Store - Check app update - Log out game - Restart Device - Open game and Log in.

If the problem remains the same, you need to follow the steps below.

You will find complete information HERE

Or Please email Player Support about this so they can investigate this.

If you play on mobile, then go to the Start Menu - Settings - Cogwheel - Help Center - Purchases & Gold Bars. You will then find the 'Contact us' in the bottom of the page.

If you play on Facebook on a computer, then click on the 'Contact us' in the bottom of the page here, but remember to enter the same email that you log in with on Facebook.

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager

Hi @shawnalouise !

No payment details are ever saved in the the game or at King.

All transactions and payments are handled by the platform. Meaning on an iPhone all in-app purchases are made with your Apple-ID, on Android through your Google Play account. On Facebook, it's Facebook that handles all transactions and also need your payment details.

If you keep getting the error message, please email our Player Support so they can take a look what goes wrong and help you out.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?