Sugar drops machine not working.

Options
Jog_On
Jog_On Posts: 17 Level 2

Just got latest levels on iPhone, 995 onwards, can play, but when game ends, pass or fail, goes to sugar drops machine, and freezes. Have to close app and reopen. Bad programming, second update in a row. When will this be fixed? 

Describe your question in more detail here (at least 80 characters please)

Answers

• Maureen-3
    Maureen-3 Posts: 162 Level 3
    Options

Same here,,, driving me crasy

• Jog_On
    Options

Anyone from king going to answer? 

• JoanH07
    JoanH07 Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

Same thing here.  The candies fall into the box after each game but the box doesn't open and the button to claim the prize is greyed out.  And at that point, once the candies fall into the box, the game is frozen on that page.  The only way to move on is to completely shut down Candy Crush and then reopen it sometime later - if I reopen it too soon, the same stuck candy dispenser page comes up. This happened even when I was doing a Quest level yesterday which was ineligible for candies - yet the game still moved to the stuck candy dispenser page when the game ended.  

This only started to happen since I downloaded the last update.  I am concerned that if and when this is fixed with a new update/download, I might not only lose the candies/bonuses I've earned while the dispenser has been stuck but I might also lose all the bonuses and gold bars I've accumulated over time.  

This problem has been showing up in many comments here and in the reviews for the Candy Crush app since the last update became available but King seem to be very quiet on the whole thing.

Well, the good news I suppose I'd that this is weaning me off Candy Crush, since it's simply unplayable at this point, having to restart the application after every game.

• Jog_On
    Options

Anyone from king going to answer? 

I have 664/180 sugar drops so something has gone wrong again at King.
  • Jog_On
    edited June 2015
    Options

I'm getting weaned off playing too. Ripped off on a level you couldn't complete, updates that don't work, no reply from King. You can't even contact their help team via email. Not worth playing anymore, certainly not worth paying. Seem to manage to get the option to buy stuff still to work. Shows where their focus is, certainly not with customers. 

• JoanH07
    JoanH07 Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

So here's the latest. Last night I went into the game and the candy track showed that I had 8 hours before I could collect candies again. I played a few games...no candy dispenser, nothing stuck. The problem appeared to be fixed, except that I was never credited for the bonuses I'd earned prior to the dispenser being stuck, and despite not being able to collect any candies for several days, I was put onto the 8 hour cool down. Oh well. This morning I signed on and found the welcoming message that I could get back onto the candy track and start collecting candies again. Great! I was eager to see if the dispenser would actually work. So I click to start a game, and immediately the candy track comes up, showing that I'm on cool down and can't collect candies for 8 hours. What???

This is obviously not working!!! We'll see what happens in another 8 hours but I'm placing my bets that I'll again go from one 8 hour cool down straight into another 8 hour cool down, without being able to play/collect candies in between.  Since I'm between episodes and on a 24 hour hold before I can play my next quest, and then will have another 24 hour hold after that, this will certainly help with my weaning off the game!

• ozgurask
    ozgurask Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?