⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Why is Sam’s Streak Gone? 🤔

[Deleted User]
[Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie

Sam’s Streak has disappeared from my app, along with the candy bags, before the contest ended! 🤔

Has this happened to anyone else?

Hmmm… 🤔

Do not mind that the candy bags are gone. Because I knew bags of boosters on every level was too good to be true and I did not think it would last long. I just wish that I had a chance to complete the Sam’s Streak contest but it disappeared from my app! 🤔

Best Answer

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 143,097 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hi and welcome to the king community.

In my device still have , Please do the standard trouble shooting by log out, update your game application, restart your device and login, if playing through browser please clear cache/ history. And login again.

After login again whatever bonus feature you will get that is currently available in your game. Other than that, features might be temporarily unavailable as features come and go. They are not the permanent part of the game and can be replaced or unavailable at any time. Always keep your game up to date and hopefully it might return to you.

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 143,097 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hi and welcome to the king community.

In my device still have , Please do the standard trouble shooting by log out, update your game application, restart your device and login, if playing through browser please clear cache/ history. And login again.

After login again whatever bonus feature you will get that is currently available in your game. Other than that, features might be temporarily unavailable as features come and go. They are not the permanent part of the game and can be replaced or unavailable at any time. Always keep your game up to date and hopefully it might return to you.

• [Deleted User]

Just reset everything and checked that my version is the most update one. And everything is fine on my end. It just must of disappeared! It could of happened when it updated? 🤷‍♀️

• Hyorida
    Hyorida Posts: 1 Newbie

That’s their way of making us waste out resources

• [Deleted User]

Probably, I just started from square one again!

• Elizabeth_0518
    Elizabeth_0518 Posts: 3 Newbie

Mine disappeared as well. So did all of my boosters. So disappointing. It's impossible to pass certain levels without using boosters. It's like they took away the streak to get us to spend more money.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?