Feedback on levels 11 106 - 11 150!

Comments

• Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,617 Level 4

Second episode completed.

If you have the Candy necklace and full Fantastic 5, then it is a breeze, I was fortunate to have it. 70% of the levels I was gifted with CB Combo's and in two of the other levels I used a LH to create Combo's at startup.

@Michael-6, yes as you can gather, I have the necklace. My comments thus is not a true reflection of the levels.

Having said that, some of them are pretty decent and I am sure those that enjoy a challenge will like this episode. Unfortunately I cannot switch my IGB's off. Mmmmmm, not that I want to, I think I earned it. I feel sorry for those that lost it. I suppose my turn will come.

Another thing I have is the Power Pop, which I use from time to time. I have around 95 plus of the Purple Surprise and when it reaches 100, it stops adding, so I am compelled to use it. Similarly with the Double Colour Bomb, I have about 40 plus and it maxes at 50. They are really cool though, especially the DCB. Even better when you match it with a special candy.

@Scooterpie, you will enjoy level 11122, trust me, I know. Make sure you catch them keys at the right time for your double surprise. Make sure you record it, it might not happen again soon, then at least you can watch it whenever you feel down because the Candy Gods made you mad.

Of the lot 11127 and 11132 can be a bit tricky, even with all the IGB's.

@Peter_Tornaros, your boring RR's makes 2 appearances. You may actually enjoy them 😉😎,

Bottom line, ignore my comments and wait for someone that has minimal boosters to their disposal. I am hinting at @Michael-6. Please do not tell him that I was the one hinting.

May leave the last episode for tomorrow.

GOOD LUCK

• Michael-6
    Michael-6 Posts: 987 Level 3

At least the win streak isn't being removed from everybody's games... for now anyway!

@Crazy Cat Lad , i know it is hoping against hope that we might get some feedback in the feedback thread, but would you be able to explain/find out why King are further discriminating against players by removing- given how hard the levels are these days- an essential function in being able to attempt the levels?. And only from some players? Have these players done something wrong?

Also, why do some players get provided with the chocolate box, the episode race and the win streak, some players get combinations of those, and some get none at all? Aren't we all meant to be playing the same game? The way King are running this game would be like Formula One providing some cars with steering wheels, some with engines and some without either.

It's completely unfair.

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,989 Level 5

I agree the 2 RR levels in the first episode were ok, but it was downhill from there. In fact 11138 is a combination of RRs and Sour Skulls. A terrible level. 11134, a Sour Skulls level is a perfect example of flawed design skills.

I got my Candy Necklace back after playing 1 level ?? However no Episode Race !!!

@Michael-6 Good luck with getting any feedback. @LindQ seems to have disappeared altogether ???

I have had my F5 timed boosters + timed boosters from a yoga thing and some other prize. These + the Candy Necklace got me through the first 39 levels. I have six levels to go.

• Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,617 Level 4

All three episodes completed. The worst for me was the first one. Lots of CB Combo's in all of them, making it much easier.

This episode played quite well for me, right up until level 11148. There were only 2 poor levels up until then.

@Peter_Tornaros, you are right about level 11138, it was terrible. The other one was 11146, a RR level. Getting to collect the orders was tedious at best, and with 10 moves left, there were too many Jellies required

A stupid mistake with level 11144, cost me 10 GB's. Levels 11149 and 11150 was terrible, with the board not playing along at all. Wasted quite a few Boosters on them.

On the bright side, the Mindful Collection now requires only 45 moves and the Booty is not bad at all.

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,989 Level 5

Finished. A mixture of the good, the bad and the ugly. By the quality of the levels, it seems the Design Studio has 3 levels of Designers - talented, mediocre and plodders. The mediocre and plodders far outnumber the talented.

I am not sure if I am wasting my time doing this, but @Crazy Cat Lad below is the answers to your questions:

We want to know how you feel about the following things!

1 Was there any level you would have made differently? Any level that you would tweak a bit to make it even sweeter?

Level 11134 is pathetic in all aspects. It needs a complete overhaul. To stay the way it is, is an embarrassment to the Designer.

2 What level was the hardest? Any extra sticky level in this release?

I found 11118 very difficult. I needed extra moves + boosters to complete

3 What was your absolute favorite level? Which level would you like to play one more time?

I enjoyed 11139 with red candies as one of the orders.

@Scooterpie I agree with @Albert_Heinrich Level 11122 is Coconut Wheel heaven. You will love it.

The Mindful Collection was a nice little pick up at the end. Just your cup of tea @Boybinary

• Michael-6

After getting past 11116, i agree that the second episode is an improvement on the first. Which wouldn't be hard.

Plus the win streak reappeared after the fourth level of the second episode. Still no chocolate box or power pop or candy royale or episode race though, King's discriminatory policies continue to be alive and well. Very much looking forward to their next pride event where they lecture everyone on how important is it to treat everyone equally... a pity they don't extend those same thoughts to their own players, but hey, who would think a money grabbing corporation is also a raging pit of hypocrisy!

On the third episode, level 11140 appears to have a problem where the jelly fish won't target the last jelly on the board. But very much in keeping with this week sub-par, poor quality, rushed out the door load of rubbish.

One final piece of feedback to be ignored- find better level designers; the ones at the minute clearly have no passion for the game.

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,844 Level 5

Sharing my laptop (brand new and wants it to myself) so I have only finished the 1st episode. Looking forward to playing Level 11122 @Albert_Heinrich @Peter_Tornaros 'cause I love them Coconut Wheels!

For the what it worth department the powers that be are here a watching us as they have never left. Remember a few new level threads back there was talk from us that we liked it better before when they left us alone, well? We have never been left alone.... perhaps we give a better feedback this way? Somebody's watching you!

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ Smile pretty now!

• Michael-6

There's also an opportunity for a double coconut wheel in the third episode too @Scooterpie, one of the early levels. Was very useful for clearing a huge heap of frosting at the left hand side. You don't see these opportunities very often, and yet there are two this week!

The latter levels of the third episode are good, some of the most fun of the week and then the final two are challenging without being ridiculous.

Helped in part by getting another batch of 30 minute boosters for yoga again.

Clearly i've been working hard this week at my sun salutation and downward facing dog.

• Boybinary
    Boybinary Posts: 2,958 Level 5
    edited January 2022

got a real late start, I already am 16 hrs behind some of you and then my internet service was out until 2 pm PST Dont know if they tweaked anything before I started, no ER other than that had no issues, easy peasy for me this week!

for those inquiring minds I have at least this many boosters!

• NancyDrew
    NancyDrew Posts: 88 Level 2

Almost done. Two levels I did so many times I got into the plus lives other than the five (for the low low price of ten gold bars) but now I'm really stuck on 11143. The plus lives won't do me any good (if I decide to part with gold bars) because I can't even get close. Sigh...

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?