You need to pay for new Chocolate Box

2»

Comments

• Carol-38
    Carol-38 Posts: 10,878 Level 5

Hi @Alienscar I got my new Chocolate Box this morning asking for either 3 Party Poppers, use 6 UFO's, win 5 first time or win 11 new levels. The reward 20 gold bars and a UFO. Again I'm probably not going to manage it but as you can see on the attached I chose the win 11 new levels. Have passed 7 but once again I have got to levels others have said take days now on level 10933. Anyway I'll give it a go, I need the gold bars for extra moves.

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 13,636 Legend

Hi @Carol-38 it is indicative of the game that when we are presented with a choice of passing a number of levels at the first attempt, or a larger number of levels on the first or subsequent attempt we all choose the option that doesn't require us to pass a level at the first attempt. Maybe we all need more confidence in our abilities, but I can't remember the last time I passed three levels in a row on the first attempt let alone five.

Obviously the other issue is that the other choices just don't add up as a challenge. That is, why use 6 UFO, or three Party Boosters just to win one UFO. These kind of tasks force us to choose the level completion tasks.

Good luck, and I hope you get the twenty gold.

• Carol-38
    Carol-38 Posts: 10,878 Level 5

Thanks @Alienscar that's what I keep saying to myself 'good luck'. The good news is after our discussion yesterday re the new Fantastic 5 team, I have been accepted by one, looks a good team. Shame I wasn't accepted 3 hours earlier as I had accumulated 750 points this morning. Never mind I'll have to work hard today to show it was worth them accepting me.

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 13,636 Legend

That is sweet news about the Fantastic Five team @Carol-38. From what I can gather being part of a good F5 team is extremely beneficial to your progress when you are near the end of the map.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?