✍️ Subscribe here to Candy Crush Tagging List! 🍭

Comments

• coopsj
    coopsj Posts: 623 Level 3

@ElenaVorona

I just want the simple life without having to witness other people's disputes. You have to open an email to know what it is going to say.

I don't want to get involved in all of these stupid disputes.

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,547 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Hello there! I have added your tag on Candy Crush Tagging List as I know you have playing this game. You should keep your eyes out until you got your tags on your notifications when next contests and more exciting threads released! @sml00cy 👍😊

You can also check more this games' exciting news and contests (click on spoiler warming button here) 👇😊

🌶 Hot topics here right now in Candy Crush Saga! 🔥

💫 From King with love Learn more about our sweet initiatives

What makes our Kingdom so special HERE?

🏁🚙 Road to King Community Legend and beyond! Levels, Points, Answer, Badges and more HERE!

Badge of the Month - February HERE 🤔

👑 Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) HERE!

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge HERE!

The King Audio Lab HERE! 🔉

Art Nook: King Fanart HERE! 🎨

✍️ Subscribe here to Candy Crush Tagging List! 🍭

🌍️ Where are you playing from? Let us know and claim your Yeti world map badge HERE!

▶️ New Play Win Streak option for 39 Gold Bars HERE

🤼‍♀️ Challenge a Friend - A new player vs player feature in Candy Crush Saga HERE!

💃💰️ Candy Royale - New event with the Jelly Queen to earn Gold Bars in Candy Crush Saga HERE!

🍦⛸️ Ice Cream Games - Preview on what's coming to Candy Crush Saga in February HERE!

☁️🙏 What is your Candy Zen Color? Find out and claim your personal badge HERE!

🐅 Celebrate the Lunar New Year and claim your Tiffi Tiger badge HERE!

Candy Crush Play Tester HERE

⭐️ 60 days playing Candy-share your thoughts and feelings HERE!

Candy Crush Royalty Program HERE (Free Boosters And Gold)

Need friends for Candy Crush Saga? Post your Friend Link here!

🏰 The Royal Court of Candy Crushers HERE

🎧 Meet the Audio Team and give us your feedback HERE! 🎶

📖 🍬 Help on Levels! 15 Best tips & hints on how best to play and enjoy Candy Crush Saga here.

✅ Claim the Exclusive Level 11 000 badge (Also Win Gold Bars) here!

🤸‍♂️ 🧡 Sweet Happiness and balance with Tiffi - part 4 (Win 24h Unlimited Lives, Color Bombs or Striped & Wrapped Candies) HERE

🗻🏺 Temple Training - The Bonus rounds - Win Gold Bars and Badge HERE!

🧘‍♀️ Yeti's Yoga Yumbo - Gold Bars to win HERE!

✅ Play Your Favourite Level and Win Gold Bars HERE 💰️

One Million Club 🎉🎉Enter the Club and Grab your Badge HERE

💘 Your thoughts on Valentine's Day - Win Gold Bars HERE (General Contest) 💘

🍭 Have a nice and safety day! Sugar Crush! 🍭

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,547 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Hello there! I have added your tag on Candy Crush Tagging List as I know you have playing this game. You should keep your eyes out until you got your tags on your notifications when next contests and more exciting threads released! @Kazza-3 👍😊

You can also check more this games' exciting news and contests (click on spoiler warming button here) 👇😊

🌶 Hot topics here right now in Candy Crush Saga! 🔥

💫 From King with love Learn more about our sweet initiatives

What makes our Kingdom so special HERE?

🏁🚙 Road to King Community Legend and beyond! Levels, Points, Answer, Badges and more HERE!

Badge of the Month - February HERE 🤔

👑 Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) HERE!

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge HERE!

The King Audio Lab HERE! 🔉

Art Nook: King Fanart HERE! 🎨

✍️ Subscribe here to Candy Crush Tagging List! 🍭

🌍️ Where are you playing from? Let us know and claim your Yeti world map badge HERE!

▶️ New Play Win Streak option for 39 Gold Bars HERE

🤼‍♀️ Challenge a Friend - A new player vs player feature in Candy Crush Saga HERE!

💃💰️ Candy Royale - New event with the Jelly Queen to earn Gold Bars in Candy Crush Saga HERE!

🍦⛸️ Ice Cream Games - Preview on what's coming to Candy Crush Saga in February HERE!

☁️🙏 What is your Candy Zen Color? Find out and claim your personal badge HERE!

🐅 Celebrate the Lunar New Year and claim your Tiffi Tiger badge HERE!

Candy Crush Play Tester HERE

⭐️ 60 days playing Candy-share your thoughts and feelings HERE!

Candy Crush Royalty Program HERE (Free Boosters And Gold)

Need friends for Candy Crush Saga? Post your Friend Link here!

🏰 The Royal Court of Candy Crushers HERE

🎧 Meet the Audio Team and give us your feedback HERE! 🎶

📖 🍬 Help on Levels! 15 Best tips & hints on how best to play and enjoy Candy Crush Saga here.

✅ Claim the Exclusive Level 11 000 badge (Also Win Gold Bars) here!

🤸‍♂️ 🧡 Sweet Happiness and balance with Tiffi - part 4 (Win 24h Unlimited Lives, Color Bombs or Striped & Wrapped Candies) HERE

🗻🏺 Temple Training - The Bonus rounds - Win Gold Bars and Badge HERE!

🧘‍♀️ Yeti's Yoga Yumbo - Gold Bars to win HERE!

✅ Play Your Favourite Level and Win Gold Bars HERE 💰️

One Million Club 🎉🎉Enter the Club and Grab your Badge HERE

💘 Your thoughts on Valentine's Day - Win Gold Bars HERE (General Contest) 💘

🍭 Have a nice and safety day! Sugar Crush! 🍭

• ElenaVorona
    ElenaVorona Posts: 1,794 Level 3

@coopsj

You gave an example about email here. But there is an important nuance here.

If the first line in the letter is unpleasant for you, you still need to read the whole letter to the end in order to understand what the person who wrote this letter to you wants from you.

What I was talking about is not very similar to reading email.

I will give you another example, if you will.

You take a glass of water and take your first sip. But in the glass is not water, but for example gin.

You are uncomfortable. You may be disgusted. You will be upset, put this glass aside, maybe you will spit. But you won't finish that gin just because you've got that glass in your hand. Because you want to drink water. You take another glass, pour clean water into it and quench your thirst.

Also in any of the topics. You don't have to "drink all the gin". If you are disgusted, then you can not continue the process, you can just "pick up another glass."

On the forum, no one is forcing you to "drink the cup to the bottom." You at any time (after the first line that you did not like), you can close the topic and forget about it.

There is always your personal choice. And this is very good.

That's what I was trying to say earlier.

Good luck and enjoy the community.

• coopsj
  • coopsj

That last comment was in reply to @ElenaVorona

🥰

• ElenaVorona

@Racoon7

No.

I think the distance at which he saw the army is the distance from the sofa to the TV screen.

And his benefit performance in this topic has nothing to do with PTSD.

• Racoon7
    Racoon7 Posts: 15,917 Pro Player 👑
  • ElenaVorona

@Racoon7

I am not a psychologist. But I live in a country that is at war. I know what the symptoms of this syndrome are in the guys who are returning from the war zone. None of them express their claims on the Internet. They have claims to reality.

• Racoon7
    Racoon7 Posts: 15,917 Pro Player 👑

I said thank you @ElenaVorona as you sounded like you had knowledge on this and I found it helpful.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?