🐨👧🐈️ Help us to create a new character to our May Season in Candy Crush Saga!

Options

Comments

• pebblesisachipmunk
    Options

I think that a gum drop dragon would make an excellent addition to the game called "Gumley"

• freddyg956
    freddyg956 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

A piece of bubble gum. Maybe in its wrapper. Wears glasses and carries a magnifying glass with a detectives hat. We can name it Gumchew.

• AnnElizabeth
    AnnElizabeth Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
  • xxcher
    xxcher Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Musk stick Maestro - made out of pink musk sticks ( lollies) and up he uses himself as a Music conductors wand And creates divine music wherever he goes

• darlene33990
    darlene33990 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

a beautiful peacock

• mason10
    mason10 Posts: 38 Level 2
    Options

It is a labrador retriever and the name is Labro The Candy Dog

Nd he has a crown

• sksl
    sksl Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Well when I was little we all loved Red Hots. Red hots are small hot cinnamon flavored candy that are sometimes called cinnamon imperials. I can just picture this in Candy Crush. A round red ball. Maybe if you hit it so many times it will starts to flame! Burn them candies, lol.

• Sgrant618
    Sgrant618 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

How about Gumdrop Gnome. I picture his body and nose as a gum drop.

• TonisMom
    TonisMom Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited February 2022
    Options

I would like to suggest Swirly the Soft Ice Cream Snail - Swirly should have long eye stalks that can do some interesting tricks. Her shell should be soft ice cream swirled and candy sprinkles in a swirl pattern (these become a part of play challenges). The sprinkles should appear slowly as 1000 gold bars are earned and not put in a piggy bank, when all the swirls are full a new baby pig should appear that can hold 25 gold bars. When this little pig is full the player should be able to open the bank and use the bars at no charge. Swirly should have long eye lashes, look back and forth, wink and move slowly across the bottom of the play area, when there are special challenges on, Swirly should change her eye shadow color and this color will give the player a chance to earn a bonus on individual levels. The number of colored pieces needed should appear on a 'Miss World' type sash she wears across her front. She should only appear on levels which have patterns which have been played before to give these levels a bit of variety.

• BlueberryCupcake
    BlueberryCupcake Posts: 856 Level 4
    edited February 2022
    Options

Hey @Crazy Cat Lad

Maybe a character who love birds.

Name: Avery or Avery L. (Full name is "Avery Lorraine Dubois")

Birthday: May 7th (05/07)

What She Look Like: A female wearing a blue-green clothes with teal pants with a mint-like color bandana on her neck.

Like: Birds, Research (on birds), Birds Watching, Her Cat Snowy (her breed of cat is Ragdoll)

Dislike: Loud Sound

Friends: Rachel (Childhood friend), Yeti, Olivia, Denize, Odus, Casey, Mr. Toffee, Tiffi, Kimmy, Misty

Enemies: Bubblegum Troll, Cupcake Carl, Jelly Queen

Bio: Avery L. is know as the bird research in the Candy Kingdom.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?