Feedback on levels 11 196 - 11 240!

Options

Comments

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    edited February 2022
    Options

quote:

@GraceKung, I didn't have the oops; I finished all the 45 levels without problems.

The resident jackrabbit is doing his thing, so now he plays on his wife's secondary account.

Not that anyone needs an excuse to play the game twice; but that's the Marcu-pial's story, & he's sticking to it!

BTW, whatever problem there was with 11202 seems to be gone by now...

• Michael-6
    Michael-6 Posts: 987 Level 3
    Options

Well, the candy necklace appeared, disappeared, and then reappeared again in my game. It comes and goes more often than Boy George's chameleon these days.

That aside, it is safe to say the levels so far are, by a country mile, the best levels of the year so far.

I have just got past what i think are the two hardest- 11218 was hard even with the full necklace, and 11219 is a pure lottery level. You might want to have a UFO saved for 11219 if you want to preserve the necklace.

• NancyDrew
    NancyDrew Posts: 88 Level 2
    Options

@Michael-6 Two weeks in a row I had no new levels. Good news is going to Microsoft store the Candy Crush update was there. Last week it didn't appear for three days! Hope this isn't going to be a weekly thing!

• Michael-6
    Options

The third episode is like stepping into a time machine and going back 6 years.

Absolutely brilliant levels. Very easy admittedly if you have the full necklace and a hour free colour bomb like i had, will be going back to see how they are with no boosters now.

But still, great designs, reminiscent of the old days. There is even a level where you have to collect orders of striped+striped... when did that last appear in the game!

I know i complained a few weeks ago about levels seemingly churned out by designers with no passion for the game; this week is the complete opposite. Promote this weeks designers immediately.

• Boybinary
    Boybinary Posts: 2,958 Level 5
    Options

no episode race no necklace and impossible challenge for us anyways how just 44?

• NancyDrew
    NancyDrew Posts: 88 Level 2
    Options

@Boybinary A few weeks ago there was a challenge to win 45 levels. I thought, ok, no problem. When I finish the three episodes of 15 games each, I will have my 45 wins. Uh no. CC said I had only won 44 games. So I emailed King. They said that is correct, only 44 wins, but I only needed one more. Well how was that going to happen with no more new games. So I emailed back and said NO...15 x 3 = 45! I then proceeded to number each level, like 1. 11100, 2. 11101, 3. 11103 etc and listed all 45 games with the game number beside them. They replied back, Oh thank you for explaining that. Here is your prize. Seriously? They can do all this but don't know how to count???

• Boybinary
    Boybinary Posts: 2,958 Level 5
    Options

Haha yes everything King does is a bit illogical!!! I Blame it on the Educational system and thier "New Math" they have cheated me out of so many rewards I lost count!!! So far it seems Microsoft is returning to old school programming which is where I accel and you gotta know they were only trying to boost thier revenue so that they could sell the company! Ah the cost of business! I am glad I am out of the game!

• Michael-6
    Options

In some programming, the first item in a list is item '0', so perhaps you complete 45 levels, but they count the first one as 0 and end up at 44...?

Even if that isn't the case, asking @Boybinary to pass 85 levels when only 45 are available is pure stupidity. Although at least you got that carrot dangled in front of you... my game has no events whatsoever apart from collect scrolls for passing hard levels... which doesn't work anyway as no levels are even designated hard at this stage.

Great stuff all round.

• Michael-6
    Options

I hope you sent them an invoice for providing an 'introduction to basic mathematics' course!

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 2,007 Level 5
    Options

@Michael-6 You have mirrored my thoughts completely. Nothing I can add to your summary 👋👋

Below answers to @Crazy Cat Lad

We want to know how you feel about the following things!

1 Did you get stuck on any level? Any level that was really sticky?

Level 11227 was difficult with the spawners constantly wrapping candies in licorice. one of the rare levels that required a couple of UFOs to negotiate.

2 Which was your favorite overall episode? Any group of 15 levels that were extra sweet?

Episode 3 was absolutely brilliant. With levels 11235 to 11238 standouts.

3 What was your absolute favorite level? Which level would you like to play one more time?

Level 11235. Great colors, old day design and a simple order of Cherries and Jellies.

Maybe as we are complimenting the Design Studio this week, someone might answer our posts. It seems @LindQ is no longer around, but surely a bit of courtesy in responding to our posts wouldn't go astray.

Episode Race appeared at the start of Episode 1, then disappeared, never to be seen again !!I I again had timed CB and Combo boosters for most of the levels thanks to my F5 team and the Ski thingy. Also had the Power Pop for the first time, loved it !!!!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?