⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

1180 help

parlady99
parlady99 Posts: 299 Level 3

anyone who has passed this level have any suggestions as to which pair to go for first? Should you do the strip/strip first? HELP

Answers

• Tammy_Kory
    Tammy_Kory Posts: 435 Level 3

Was going to ask that question also.  This level is beastly.  If you manage to get the multi-colored - striped combos (which I have only done once)---It seems that there are always 8 stripe to stripe combos left which are ridiculously hard to get.  I may try the stripe to stripe first but then you lose the multi colored.  I think they forgot to drop more surprise candies--it is needed here

• Former_User
    Former_User Posts: 0 Newbie

Just another level designed to force us into making a purchase! 

• parlady99

Was going to ask that question also.  This level is beastly.  If you manage to get the multi-colored - striped combos (which I have only done once)---It seems that there are always 8 stripe to stripe combos left which are ridiculously hard to get.  I may try the stripe to stripe first but then you lose the multi colored.  I think they forgot to drop more surprise candies--it is needed here

I agree about the dropping of more mystery candies. That would be a great help.
  • parlady99

I am not even sure boosters would help with this level.  If so, I think you would have to buy a lot of them and extra moves at that.

• Huy_Nguyen
    Huy_Nguyen Posts: 1 Newbie

i think level 1180 cant pass, it not drop mystery candies any more, may be a glitch in the set-up level 

• Debbie-5
    Debbie-5 Posts: 303 Level 3

Impossible. Something needs to be done. And yes, more mystery candies should be falling....Glitch !!!!!!
  • Debbie-5
    Debbie-5 Posts: 303 Level 3

I am not even sure boosters would help with this level.  If so, I think you would have to buy a lot of them and extra moves at that.

Agree, boosters are a waste. They get taken out just as all the other "mystery" candies do within a few moves. Extra moves are not going to help either unless you have alot. Levels should not be this difficult. In my opinion, all levels of this episode are rediculious.
  • Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,987 Level 5

This Level is ridiculous, again either devised by an incompetent or a total lack of quality control. Definitely poorly designed with the total lack of mystery candies and only sheer luck lines up 2 stripes or stripe/freckled !!!

• Tammy_Kory
    Tammy_Kory Posts: 435 Level 3

I agree...when are they going to realize that we just love playing the game and don't want to be annoyed by levels like this. Give us a challenge , yes. But don't give us levels that are played hundreds of times with the same results.
  • parlady99

I agree with everyone who answered.  This level might just end my CC play which would be a shame.  Hopefully CC will rethink this level before people quit.  If more mystery candies fell, we might have a chance.  Even the videos show people using lots of boosters.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?