⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

1180 help

Answers

• Diana_Milone
    Diana_Milone Posts: 22 Level 2

well I tried and tried and now am done for awhile. I will check back and see if they have reduced the number  of striped and striped you have to get. I think it should go down to 5. would not matter spending monies if I am down to just one or 2 combos but not 5-8. I will just play now for boosters :)

• Jane_Walter
    Jane_Walter Posts: 1 Newbie

rubbish level, not fun and worst of all kept freezing on me - found Cake Story and am playing that instead. 

• RhiRun
    RhiRun Posts: 31 Level 2

Well, new levels came out and this one has not been fixed. What gives?

• Juniper
    Juniper Posts: 26 Level 2

Yeah - I'm not using all my hammers and hands just to finish (or start!) this level.  Particularly as yes - it freezes quite often.  And it does have strange moments when candies drop out of the middle bit in areas that aren't supposed to have candies.  You know what was strange though - and I often feel like I have this experience with Candy Crush.  The VERY FIRST time I did it - I got closer than I ever got.  I think I had one strip combo left to get.  And because I got that far - I just assumed I could keep trying and I would get there.  But then it just became impossible?  Does anyone else ever have that experience?  Where either the very first time you play is much easier than other times or even the first time of the day is easier?

• David_Lewis
    David_Lewis Posts: 130 Level 3

Another 2  1/2 hours wasted today. What a terrible level. Pity I can't write what i think of the king team!!!!

• parlady99
    parlady99 Posts: 302 Level 3

Well, new levels came out and this one has not been fixed. What gives?

I said the same thing this morning in another comment. I was very surprised level 1180 had not been fixed. Hopefully very soon.
  • RhiRun

Yeah - I'm not using all my hammers and hands just to finish (or start!) this level.  Particularly as yes - it freezes quite often.  And it does have strange moments when candies drop out of the middle bit in areas that aren't supposed to have candies.  You know what was strange though - and I often feel like I have this experience with Candy Crush.  The VERY FIRST time I did it - I got closer than I ever got.  I think I had one strip combo left to get.  And because I got that far - I just assumed I could keep trying and I would get there.  But then it just became impossible?  Does anyone else ever have that experience?  Where either the very first time you play is much easier than other times or even the first time of the day is easier?

YES! Almost like a gambling machine does!
  • Johnny_Ryall
    Johnny_Ryall Posts: 3,725 Level 5

Hello Candy Crushers,

We have noticed that there are a lot of comments and questions regarding level 1180.

The difficulty of this level was brought to our attention recently. The Candy Crush Studio team have now confirmed that based on data from hundreds of thousands of players the level is passable and therefore it will not be changed.

We understand that this level is frustrating but as you know the game is a mix of luck and skill and with a little perseverance and a little luck you will get there.

There are several youtube players who have passed this level so I will post their videos below in the hope that they will help you to pick up some tips & tricks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFnXvnDYmRU

It is also known that for some players this level is freezing when playing on Facebook, this is being looked into right now and as soon as we get an update we will add a comment to this thread.

• RhiRun

So it seems now they aren't changing it. The other levels that demanded changes for being too difficult were all levels I passed before the changes. This level I'm still stuck on.... So a few people got lucky and passed it, that makes it different than the other levels that have been changed for difficulty? Whatever king.....

• Claireg74
    Claireg74 Posts: 7 Level 2

Game still sticking. Always seems to happen when I'm doing well on this level. Sick of this now. Not only is it an impossible level to complete, I'm losing lives half way through playing. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?