⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

1180 help

15678911»

Answers

• mjrhyne
    mjrhyne Posts: 5 Level 2

Hello Candy Crushers,

We have noticed that there are a lot of comments and questions regarding level 1180.

The difficulty of this level was brought to our attention recently. The Candy Crush Studio team have now confirmed that based on data from hundreds of thousands of players the level is passable and therefore it will not be changed.

We understand that this level is frustrating but as you know the game is a mix of luck and skill and with a little perseverance and a little luck you will get there.

There are several youtube players who have passed this level so I will post their videos below in the hope that they will help you to pick up some tips & tricks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFnXvnDYmRU

It is also known that for some players this level is freezing when playing on Facebook, this is being looked into right now and as soon as we get an update we will add a comment to this thread.

thank you for fixing it
  • anniefannie
    anniefannie Posts: 1 Newbie

Thank you all for feedback.

Level 1180 has been fixed so that it doesn't freeze during game-play.

Furthermore the level has been modified, making it easier to reach the target.

Thanks for highlighting this and I wish you lots of fun playing the level.

Thank you!
  • Former_User
    Former_User Posts: 0 Newbie

The hilarious part is they made so easy the cascade about plays the level for you. LOL. Gotta laugh at that!

• Amanda_G
    Amanda_G Posts: 10 Level 2

Thank you CC for listening to your players and changing this impossible level! I hope that the folks who spent money on it to pass the old one got a refund.

• CSM
    CSM Posts: 1 Newbie

Level 1180 is helping me break my candy crush habit. It isn't fun,  seems unwinnable,  and it feels like the true objective is to get money out of us.  I'm only playing a few games a day since I hit this level and am about to stop altogether.   Thank you King! 

• Oh_Well
    Oh_Well Posts: 1 Newbie

Thank you all for feedback.

Level 1180 has been fixed so that it doesn't freeze during game-play.

Furthermore the level has been modified, making it easier to reach the target.

Thanks for highlighting this and I wish you lots of fun playing the level.

I would have to say not, either that or Mark and Johnny don't talk to the same people Johnny "The Candy Crush Studio team have now confirmed that based on data from hundreds of thousands of players the level is passable and therefore it will not be changed. "
  • Former_User
    Former_User Posts: 0 Newbie

Don't look now but 1180 is back! They resurrected 1180 in the form of level 1317. They do seem to have fixed all the issues as far as I can tell. So yeah. This confirms to me that they KNEW there were technical issues in this level. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?