Feedback on levels 11 106 - 11 150!

Options
124»

Comments

• Carol-38
    Carol-38 Posts: 10,878 Level 5
    Options

Hi@Alienscar I am on the last episode for Android and not one of the levels are shown with any difficulty. So they probably didn't have when they first came out. But as you know levels don't stay the same for long. I'm not going to bother commenting on the script might be out of date. It's not such a big deal for me as I'm not rushing this episode want to make sure I get my Daily Wins. I put the feedback more for other players so that they know they aren't the only ones experiencing these difficulties if they are still occurring when they get to them.

• M_gal
    M_gal Posts: 10 Level 2
    edited February 2022
    Options

Level 11 149: difficult to open board up for keys to drop, then they drop about 3 or 4 moves. With moves reduced from 30 to 21, not enough moves left to collect last key (out of 5 required). Anyone else have to spend 10 gold bars for extra moves just to collect the last key?

@Crazy Cat Lad @LindQ Can you please check the rate at which the keys drop? Increase the rate or reduce the number of keys required. This level is already difficult to complete with amount of blockers and orders required.

• Carol-38
    Options

Hi @M_gal I'm on 11149 now and it's so obvious after playing 10 times that it's not going to be done in 21 moves. So I'm going to be like you playing until I have enough extra moves to make it worth using 10 gold bars.

• Yorben_Goeree
    Yorben_Goeree Posts: 3,864 Level 5
    Options

@Carol-38 Unfortunately, for almost all levels for on all mobiles and tablets are 20 moves version. For the future can maybe for few levels can be nerf as some players cannot pass for without using boosters for 100%.

• Carol-38
    Options

Hi@Yorben_Goeree A lot of levels get moves reduced 2 weeks after being released. Don't think it matters what you are playing on, mobile, android or Windows. It adds frustration when the difficulty level doesn't get changed at the same time. At least when it's shown as hard/super hard/nightmarishly hard we kind of know what to expect. I have passed a lot of levels shown as nightmarishly hard a lot faster than some levels with no difficulty show. And yes you are right when level moves are reduced by so much it is impossible to pass without extra moves (gold bars) and/or boosters. Good job we are able to get some free when everything is working properly.

• LilaHummer
    LilaHummer Posts: 52 Level 2
    Options

Cannot pass level 11140. Have tried for three days now, over 200 tries. Got a double color bomb but it did not take off everything. Got close once but I am no longer getting the watch ad for extra moves option.. o have a UFO but never get close enough for it to help. This level is awful!

• Weatherson78
    Weatherson78 Posts: 54 Level 2
    Options

How do you not rate 11130 as hard after reducing from 25 to 20 moves? On YouTube they need extremely lucky boards to even make it with 25. Better yet, just give the moves back..

• nursiepooh
    nursiepooh Posts: 365 Level 3
    Options

Stuck

Cannot get close has anyone passed this level on mobile iOS since it’s update?

reduced moves

impossible caramels to take out

up to 35 extra moves still cannot get close enough that includes games getting two color bombs together and matched with a stripe and strip and wraps

• LilaHummer
    LilaHummer Posts: 52 Level 2
    Options

Been there, doing that. Levels are very difficult and no amount of boosters or extra lives make any difference. I saved two UFO's and got close enough for them to help only to use them and they did not land anywhere near where I needed them. Just relax, you can't do anything but wait for a good board. Easy to say when I cannot believe the words I string together when it takes me hundreds of tries and 5 days to pass a level only to get stuck on the very next one. Not much fun anymore, I wonder why I still play.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?