⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 1268

Debbie-5
Debbie-5 Posts: 303 Level 3

What's up with this level providing 50 moves to clear numerous multi layer jellys.  I've used many boosters on this level and this is another that I don't believe was throughly tested before rolling out for the gamers.  The game team at King needs to take another look at this one if you want people to continue playing.....

Answers

• Former_User
    Former_User Posts: 0 Newbie

Yes! This level is absurd! I have come no where close to finishing this level no matter how many boosters I use! Boosters do no good here so don't waste them! Also don't waste your time trying to beat this level. They either need to double the moves provided or take off at least one layer of frosting from all of the frosting covered squares.

• knitsafghans
    knitsafghans Posts: 59 Level 3

I concur.   Best I've done is about 10 squares left.

• Tammy_Kory
    Tammy_Kory Posts: 435 Level 3

I am so glad that I am not alone.  The whole time I play this level over and over, I keep thinking of other levels similar to this one with the same problem.  all I can think is the team sits around a table and makes slight variations on these hard to clear levels so people will buy extra moves to get it done.  And I completely agree about the boosters---it's a waste to use them.  Only extra moves will help here and I am guessing more than one purchase of them.

• Kevin_Mowlam
    Kevin_Mowlam Posts: 10 Level 2

I haven´t even got close to clearing this level, Not sure that 100 moves would be enough. Time to quit i think .

• Kevin_Jenkins
    Kevin_Jenkins Posts: 63 Level 2

Its just another designed to force players to waste/buy boosters. it's very boring and no fun at all. A lot of the recent levels just seem to require loads of luck to pass, skill is now not needed on a lot of levels.

• Former_User

I have quit playing for now. When they make these absolutely impossible levels I do not play until they announce that they have fixed it. I just don't see the point in trying when it is not possible. 

• Former_User

Passed it! I had a lucky cascade or two that yielded a lot of special candies, and at the very end I used about 4 free switches and 6 lollipop hammers. 

• Debbie-5
    Debbie-5 Posts: 303 Level 3

Well everyone, I passed 1268 using 40 extra moves.  Yes, I repeat 40.  Now with that said, I've moved on to level 1271 but I must mention EVERY level in this episode requires the use of boosters whether it is lolli's, hand switches or  extra moves.  So don't be in a hurry to get through the next levels because the next are just as difficult.  I agree with others here that stated that King must want you to purchase moves since that's the only way you can get them.   I feel like I have something negative to say about each level.  This game is just not fun anymore.  Is anyone playing other games which are fun and challanging without a cost?  I think I'm done with Crushing Candies.......It's just the same-ole, same-ole

• Tammy_Kory

You know there's seriously something wrong with a level when you basically have pretty near half your moves lest and you know you don't have a chance in he double hockey sticks to clear it!  Ugh  I'm so over this.

• Tammy_Kory

Well everyone, I passed 1268 using 40 extra moves.  Yes, I repeat 40.  Now with that said, I've moved on to level 1271 but I must mention EVERY level in this episode requires the use of boosters whether it is lolli's, hand switches or  extra moves.  So don't be in a hurry to get through the next levels because the next are just as difficult.  I agree with others here that stated that King must want you to purchase moves since that's the only way you can get them.   I feel like I have something negative to say about each level.  This game is just not fun anymore.  Is anyone playing other games which are fun and challanging without a cost?  I think I'm done with Crushing Candies.......It's just the same-ole, same-ole

cookie jam is fun

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?