⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

games freezes

Options
Debbie-3
Debbie-3 Posts: 1 Newbie

candy crush saga & soda are freezing on me. I just purchased their Memorial Day Bundle & lose them when it freezes! Why?

Answers

• Wunderbaum
    Wunderbaum Posts: 4,398 Level 5
    Options

Hi Debbie!

Try disabling any plugins and extensions in your browser. Also check what other programs you have running in the background while playing the game. I can also recommend that you use Google Chrome as it seems to run really well with Flash based games like Candy Crush.

Cheers :-)

• Doc_Kroll
    Doc_Kroll Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

I have tried everything to get it running in Chrome and still nothing its over a week now so my qustion is does anyone have the ANSWER here ?

• Wunderbaum
    Wunderbaum Posts: 4,398 Level 5
    Options

Hi Doc!

Have you tried playing Soda on King.com? I haven't had any issues there so it might work for you as well. Just go here: https://king.com/#!/play/candycrushsoda 

To sync your King.com account with your Facebook progress just follow these steps:

1) Go to King.com and login then click on settings (cog wheel, top right corner of screen)

2) Choose Account

3) Enter your password

4) Click on Synchronizing/ Connect to Facebook

5) Click on the two arrows to initiate the sync

Once done your progress is synchronized and you should now be able to play and progress without any issues.

• Doc_Kroll
    Options

Still exactly the same and won't load :(

• Doc_Kroll
    Options

This really is hopeless I totally give up trying to get any help on this. So much for KING support it just doesn't exist!!!

• Doc_Kroll
    Options

Hi Doc!

Have you tried playing Soda on King.com? I haven't had any issues there so it might work for you as well. Just go here: https://king.com/#!/play/candycrushsoda 

To sync your King.com account with your Facebook progress just follow these steps:

1) Go to King.com and login then click on settings (cog wheel, top right corner of screen)

2) Choose Account

3) Enter your password

4) Click on Synchronizing/ Connect to Facebook

5) Click on the two arrows to initiate the sync

Once done your progress is synchronized and you should now be able to play and progress without any issues.

Fail!! Still won't load!!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?