⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

unable to load candy crush saga frm last 3 days.please help!

Swapnil_Dumbre
Swapnil_Dumbre Posts: 1 Newbie

unable to load candy crush saga from last 3 days.please help!browser gets stuck on 68%

Best Answer

• Errol_Satz
    Errol_Satz Posts: 61 Level 3
    Answer ✓

I've had the same problem for a couple of weeks. Following the usual troubleshooting advice was no help. After 8 days, King Customer Service finally replied to my email asking for help with the following:

"It seems that we have a slight technical issue with Candy Crush Saga which is unfortunately impacting your game play.Rest assured however that our developers are already aware of this and are working hard to find a resolution as quickly as possible."

Nothing to do but wait and explore other avenues for fun. Good luck, Swapnil.

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3

Have you started by doing troubleshooting in your browser Swapnil? I can give some advice but knowing what you've already done will make it a bit easier.

• Errol_Satz
    Errol_Satz Posts: 61 Level 3
    Answer ✓

I've had the same problem for a couple of weeks. Following the usual troubleshooting advice was no help. After 8 days, King Customer Service finally replied to my email asking for help with the following:

"It seems that we have a slight technical issue with Candy Crush Saga which is unfortunately impacting your game play.Rest assured however that our developers are already aware of this and are working hard to find a resolution as quickly as possible."

Nothing to do but wait and explore other avenues for fun. Good luck, Swapnil.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?