⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

I cant get lives or extra moves from friends on mobile. I lost everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lina_T_Lopez
Lina_T_Lopez Posts: 2 Newbie

I lost all my lives, moves and boosters. all 25 gold bricks and I had to delete and reintall but that lost everything that I collected when I lost the other 300+ lives. I'm FURIOUS. it works on PC but why not on my mobile. I am connected to FB.  AND I don't even have an envelope above the wheel where the lives and moves are stored. It's completely gone PLEASE HELP!!!!!!  OVER 100 boosters collected are gone...

Answers

• Eric
    Eric Posts: 14 Level 2

I am having the same problem. When I pass a new chapter and need help unlocking it, I ask FB friends and they send their unlock to me but I never get it. Someone said to reinstall it and I did and everything was gone. So I hooked up y iPhone to my computer and synced candy crush back and still no luck. I read in another post that the game doesnt save them but i have restarted the game in the past and they were all still there. I had 655 lives plus nearly 100 boosters and their all gone now because of a darn Facebook issue. It is so gosh darn annoying that this happens.

• Lina_T_Lopez
    Lina_T_Lopez Posts: 2 Newbie

I am having the same problem. When I pass a new chapter and need help unlocking it, I ask FB friends and they send their unlock to me but I never get it. Someone said to reinstall it and I did and everything was gone. So I hooked up y iPhone to my computer and synced candy crush back and still no luck. I read in another post that the game doesnt save them but i have restarted the game in the past and they were all still there. I had 655 lives plus nearly 100 boosters and their all gone now because of a darn Facebook issue. It is so gosh darn annoying that this happens.

I feel your pain Eric. I"M so pissed you have no idea. I don't think it's a FB issue between you and I because I'm connected fine and the levels ae the same but the damn lives, extra moves and 100+ boosters are all gone!!!! LIVID is an understatement. HANG in there, maybe a miracle will happen. NO point in writing to them either at support, all you get a is a automated email response that tells you to go to forum or here! Good luck.
  • Randle
    Randle Posts: 1,977 Level 2
    edited October 2015

Hey Lina and Eric,

I have stopped having this issue as I decided to stop saving so many lives and boosters. Personally, I´d recommend you to do the same, especially if you find it so annoying.

Instead, I use them whenever I can in my daily game play. There´s a lot written about this on their site and from what I understand, free saved boosters and lives are data being stored in a space on your mobile, that can get overwritten when you do an update on your mobile app.

However you can deactivate automated updates and decide yourself when you update the app. For example, you could first effectively use all your free boosters prior to updating the app.

If you lost boosters for which you paid, you can restore your purchases. If you can´t for some reason, then I am sure that you will get these compensated after showing a proof of purchase, that´s normally how it works.

At least you got to express your thoughts here, that´s already the first part in the process of dealing with your emotions over a free to enjoy game. Been there, done that ;-)

• troyb
    troyb Posts: 7 Level 2

I had collected boosters from the special games that appear every so often, and had 11 dogs (dont know proper name) which I purchased via the rewards centre and also had won some on the special games, is there anyway that these can be restored please?

• Harsh_Bansal
    Harsh_Bansal Posts: 1 Newbie

This should be fixed asap.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?