⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Ice cream truck

lily_b
lily_b Posts: 1 Newbie

How come I don’t have the ice cream truck? Noticed my husband and sisters in law have one but I don’t.

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 143,101 Candy Moderator

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Please do the standard trouble shooting by log out, update your game application, restart your device and login, if playing through browser please clear cache/ history. And login again.

After login again whatever bonus feature you will get that is currently available in your game. Other than that, features might be temporarily unavailable as features come and go. They are not the permanent part of the game and can be replaced or unavailable at any time. Always keep your game up to date and hopefully it might return to you.

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager

Hi @lily_b and welcome to our Community!

I assume you refer to Power Pops? The extra Booster feature with Yeti's Ice Cream Truck.

This new feature is still under play test. Therefore only a small amount of players have it.

The plan is to introduce the feature for all players during 2022 when we have the final and fully version ready.

Please stay tuned in the game!

• E-3
    E-3 Posts: 55 Level 3

Glad to see the return of the ice cream van. Maybe an oversight, but it’s a bit annoying to pick the purple lolly, only to open the level and find no purples. All ingredients lost. ☹️

• Lindark
    Lindark Posts: 5,681 Sweet Legend

Yes, very frustrating! Lol. I try to pick ones that are less likely to be wasted

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?