🍴🍷 Gummy Gala - Share you delicious tips and claim your Gummy Gala badge!

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,547 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Wow! Awesome! @BobaKitty_BW3fan 👍😄

If you would host a gala dinner party, what would you treat your guests with?

What is the most delicious dish you can think of to have at a dinner party?

Share your delicious thoughts and your secret recipe for a perfect dinner party!

You with delicious tips will get your exclusive Gummy Gala badge:

🍽️ Fancy Feast - The bonus rounds! An extra chance to win Gold Bars HERE!

🥂 Find more info about all Gummy Gala events HERE!

• bmkersey08
    bmkersey08 Posts: 5,739 Pro Player 👑

I would serve lasagna and a great Caesar salad…..but I make a low carb lasagne by making my own “noodles”……

INGREDIENTS

FOR THE “NOODLES”:

• 2 large eggs
    • 4 oz cream cheese, softened
    • 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
    • 1 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
    • 1/4 tsp Italian seasoning
    • 1/4 tsp garlic powder
    • 1/4 tsp onion powder

INSTRUCTIONS

FOR THE “NOODLES”:

1. This part will take the longest, so feel free to make the “noodles” the night before and just leave them in the fridge until you are ready for them.
    2. Preheat oven to 375° Line a 9×13 baking dish with parchment paper
    3. In a large mixing bowl, using a hand mixer, cream together cream cheese and eggs.
    4. Next, add Parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, and onion powder. Mix until all ingredients are well combined.
    5. Using a rubber spatula, fold in mozzarella cheese and mix until well incorporated.
    6. Spread the mixture into the baking dish, forming a nice even layer.
    7. Bake on the middle rack for 20-25 minutes.
    8. When the “noodles” are done baking, cool in the fridge for about 20 minutes and then cut into thirds. This makes three perfectly sized “noodle” layers for an 8.5 X 4.5 X 2.5 loaf pan.

Layer whatever ingredients you like in your lasagna with the “noodles”. For a larger pan, just double or triple the noodle recipe.

• BobaKitty_BW3fan
    BobaKitty_BW3fan Posts: 254 Level 3
    edited March 2022

Here are some fine-dinning today!!!

Ta-da! HERE are some nice Japanese monchi ice-cream that I will serve my guests!!!

This easy Japanese dessert recipe makes a batch of the most delicious and dainty ice cream mochi balls with different flavors. Try strawberry, green tea matcha, or chocolate!

The key to the best mochi is using Shiratamako or Mochiko (sweet rice flour). Note that they are different from the regular glutinous rice flour. The most fun part of this recipe is that you get to “design” your mochi ice cream with various flavored and colored ice cream. I find it much easier to scoop out the ice cream after letting it sit at room temperature for 5-10 minutes. Otherwise, your ice cream will be rock hard, making it impossible to scoop.

1. Prepare the Ice Cream: Scoop out ice cream into cupcake liners in a muffin tin. Cover with plastic wrap and freeze until they are completely frozen.

2.Make Mochi Dough: Whisk together mochiko and sugar in a microwave-safe bowl. Add water and mix well, making sure there are no lumps.

3. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap loosely. Microwave on high for 2 minutes. Take it out and mix it with a wet spatula. Cover and microwave for 30 more seconds until the dough has changed from white to slightly translucent.

4. Make Mochi Wrappers: Transfer the mochi dough onto the parchment paper dusted with cornstarch. Sprinkle more cornstarch onto the dough.

5. Roll out your dough into a thin piece (about 1/8-inch thickness).

6. Cut the dough into circles. (Don’t waste the leftover dough. Knead the leftover pieces into a ball, repeat the process, and make a few extra wrappers.)

7. Brush off the excess cornstarch. On the counter or plate, place a plastic wrap, then mochi wrapper on top, add another layer of plastic wrap and repeat for all mochi wrappers. Let them chill in the fridge for about 10 minutes.

8. Assemble Mochi Ice Cream: Place a mochi wrapper (together with the plastic wrap underneath) on the counter. Add one frozen ice cream ball in the center of the mochi wrapper.

9. Pinch the four corners of the mochi wrapper, and then pinch the remaining corners together (you can watch our video tutorial in the recipe card on how to do this). 10. Tap the bottom of mochi with cornstarch. Wrap it with the plastic wrap and place each assembled mochi ball into the muffin tin. Store them in the freezer.

The Pun : (Bon-apple🍎 teit!!!)

• namal_butt_01
    namal_butt_01 Posts: 1,935 Level 4

If I host I would love to teat my guest soup stakes n specialy with spaghetti 😋😋

Recipe:

Boil spaghetti

In oil stir-fry vegetables as per choice with spices after that add chilli sauce soya sauce n ketchup then add boiled spaghetti in it then serve with any fizzy drink...😍 I don't cook but I made spaghetti delicious 😀

• Bookster
    Bookster Posts: 358 Level 3

I don’t have a favorite recipe since I’m not a very good cook but I think it would be fun to have a pizza party 🍕🥳 but instead of having pizzas delivered I would gather lots of ingredients and pizza dough together and let everyone make their favorite kind of pizza. Then guests could try each other’s favorites 🍕

• rebelchild
    rebelchild Posts: 15,824 Level 5

@Crazy Cat Lad all these yummy meals are making me hungry! Thanks for the tag @Diamond Lim

My gala feast would include a turkey, with stuffing and sweat potatoes. A huge ham with cranberry sauce, asparagus, a yummy spinach pasta salad with feta cheese. And lamb chops with mint jelly. For deserts I would provide just about everything under the sun including my famous key lime pie.

Key lime pie.

In a bowl mix

1/ 4 cup key lime juice

I can sweetened condensed milk

4 egg yolks

Place mixture in a gram cracker crust and bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes. Cool and top with whip cream

• Nat09
    Nat09 Posts: 12,561 Pro Player 👑

I would serve a Flambé Baked Alaska 😋🐰

• lelensp
    lelensp Posts: 52,640 Level 5

I would be serving Pork Humba and strawberry cheesecake for dessert.

• Doris_Koch
    Doris_Koch Posts: 588 Level 3

Sorry I only play farm heros

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?