it kick my off

Options
jojomonkey
jojomonkey Posts: 1 Newbie
edited March 2022 in Support

candy crush kick my off level . I was on level 280 can you put me back on that level ? I am not a newbie

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 155,480 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello there! @jojomonkey 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Oh No! Have you lost your current level on Candy Crush Saga? 😢

Don't worry! You can check to read and follow these troubleshooting steps of this problem. (This solve discussion by Community Team.) (Any Device) 😉

So click here to read to follow these troubleshooting steps of this problem that I hope this helps and you can back to your current level on this game! 😉

If it's still not worked, you can click on "Contact Us" then you ask a problem and send Game ID (How to find your Game ID) that I hope they will help you but it taken longer.

Oops! This area is Crash On the Run (not Candy Crush Saga).

If you want to ask this game question, please ask on Candy Crush Community (Correct Area). Thanks! 😉

Anyway, thank you for your playing Candy Crush Saga! ❤️😊

🔥 Hot & Sweet right now here in Candy Crush Saga! 🔥

You can also participate on Candy Crush Contests here that you can chance to win gold bars on this game (also win badges on your view profile) and please check more on Candy Crush Community. (Support, Discussion, Contests, Ideas, Videos, etc.) 😉

I move this thread to Candy Crush Community soon. 😉

• ImNotProImanoob
    ImNotProImanoob Posts: 464 Level 3
    Options

What's happening with all of these games now? Some maps in COTR basically just changed including SOL and Turtle Woods, now Candy Crush is also having issues?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?