Feedback on levels 11 376 - 11 420!

Crazy Cat Lad
Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
edited March 2022 in Discussions

We want your feedback on the levels 11 376 - 11 420!

New sweet levels are released every week in Candy Crush Saga and the Levels Designers want your feedback to make the game even sweeter.

On this thread you have the chance to give all your feedback on levels 11 376 - 11 420 directly to the people behind the levels!

We want to know how you feel about the following things!

Did you have to use your brain extra hard to figure out any levels? Any extra hard candies to crush?

2 Which level was your least favorite? Which level was a bit of bitter sweet?

3 What was your absolute favorite level? Which level would you like to play one more time?

Comment all feedback to the Team about the new levels on this page!

Gummy Gala!

Find all info about the glamorous March events in the game HERE.

👨‍👩‍👦‍👦 New to the Community? Register HERE in just 2 seconds.

Comments

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,835 Level 5
  • Michael-6
    Michael-6 Posts: 987 Level 3

The first episode is excellent, right up until 11386, where it is impossible to fulfil the blue and green orders. Far too many are required, and so few fall, and where they do fall is in tricky zig zagged shaped areas down the edge of the boards and interspersed with liquorice curls.

Change needed to this one i think.

• berf
    berf Posts: 81 Level 3
    edited March 2022

11383 is a sack of crap. I started with fish, one of the required ingredients, and the only other source are the 2 dispensers on the sides. They don't deliver often enough to win before the moves run out.

11386 is seriously flawed. I started with full boosters, including a lucky candy. I had to use a Party Popper, UFO, hand tool and lollipop hammer and just barely finished.

Both of these levels are King money grabs.

Prepare to hear lots of complaints

• Michael-6

11388 is extremely difficult too, there are limited moves, a tight board, and keys needed to unlock parts. The keys drop very infrequently and are hard to clear given limited space and a lot of colours. I have needed gold bars for both 10386 and 10388. Thank goodness i got a fresh 100 gold bars from the royalty just before starting!

• NancyDrew
    NancyDrew Posts: 88 Level 2

Cant get past 11383. Already on the "plus extra moves" phase, but no point in using them because can't get close. I use most of my moves just trying to make it to the chocolate.

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,987 Level 5
    edited March 2022

Finished the first Episode, it started ok, but then from 11383 to 11390 was a complete debacle !! Whoever designed these levels needs a complete re-train. Not only were the designs pathetic, the targets were virtually unattainable. I had to use extra moves on 11383, 11386 & 11388. This was besides the inordinate amount of UFOs and Hammers also required. 11389 was probably one of the worst and most stupidly designed levels of the 11,000+ released !!!

Also my Candy Necklace had mysteriously disappeared at the start and I had to start from scratch !! And of course no Episode Race.

• Michael-6

It's a pretty poor selection of levels this week, the early promise of the first episode fades away into level after level with too many blockers. The second episode has an absolutely horrific level in there somewhere, where you have to clear frosting and liquorice and you have two rows to start off with just red and blue candies in it. More gold bars needed there. Certainly, the 'B' team of developers responsible for this weeks output.

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,987 Level 5
    edited March 2022

I found the last 2 Episodes an improvement on the absolute rubbish served up in the second half of the first episode. There was good variety with a few really tough levels. However, in my opinion, only Levels 11413 and 11420 are unfairly tough and in need of tweaking.

The usual dose of boring Sour Skulls levels was dished up, but Samantha was totally missing, possibly drowned in the Australian East Coast floods 🐸

• Michael-6

The final episode finished with three of the worst levels of the week. The final level is particularly grim, you just sit there watching the rainbow swirls moving about on the badly laid out conveyors on the left, wondering if the game will line up some matches to allow you to break them. Generally, it doesn't. Bad design of the highest order.

All in all, the worst group of levels released in quite some time.

It is very clear there are some designers incapable of designing a hard level, and just think that overloading a level with blockers and restricted boards, and slapping 20 moves on it is clever design. It isn't.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?