⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Is there away of reporting rude user names?

Options
Nclark
Nclark Posts: 3 Newbie

Very sad to see that someone has used a rude name as a user.  Your games are seen by young eyes, please sort it! 

Describe your question in more detail here (at least 80 characters please)

Answers

• aCe
    aCe Posts: 1,442 Level 2
    Options

On which site are you seeing this player. Is it on here, or Facebook, or King.com. Let me know and i'll see if I can find a way to help you, maybe to block them or something. Let me know! 

• Nclark
    Options

On which site are you seeing this player. Is it on here, or Facebook, or King.com. Let me know and i'll see if I can find a way to help you, maybe to block them or something. Let me know! 

It's on soda crush, I think it must be King.com, I have a screenshot, but not sure how I can get you this information.
  • TAS
    TAS Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited February 2016
    Options

I also spotted a rude name (have screenshot) on Candy Crush Saga, not good for children windows 10 version

• TAS
    TAS Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I also spotted a rude name (have screenshot) on Candy Crush Saga, not good for children windows 10 version
  • Nclark
    Options

I have emailed, any email address related to King I can find, many times, still no reply from King. They call this care.king, but actions to put this right are lacking!
  • Craig_Lungren
    Craig_Lungren Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

I believe that I have my own question similar to this one but is a little different than what any of you think. Should I continue on?

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,981 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello everyone - we do report rude screen names if and when we see them. They may have already been reported but if not - please post a link to where you saw them in the comment section below and I will be happy to report them.If you copy the link and then highlight a word in your sentence you will see several options once you have highlighted and the last one (which looks like an 8 tilted to the side - actually two links together and click on that icon - it will bring up a box for you to paste the link. Once you do, then click enter and the link to to the name will have been created.

• Craig_Lungren
    Options

Not too long ago, I have emailed King Player Relations and asked if the Developers of Candy Crush Saga (CCS) know anything about the 4 Candy Crush Fandom Sites. The one who answered me, their name is Mike. He said, ‘our developers are aware of these websites, however, the information in there is not from official King sources so sometimes the information may be wrong or outdated.’

Now, there are 2 rude user names that I find it hard to communicate with on candycrush.fandom.com. Their profile names are not rude but with the way they have talked to me about 5 wiki pages being deleted, I see them as rude users. One of their names are 3primetime3 (He is a Bureaucrat) and another is named PowerCrusher04 (He is an Administrator).

I do know that I am just a customer that can edit wiki pages to make them better on the site but when I tried to tell them both that I will work on each of the 5 pages if no one else is interested in doing so - (2 days after they were deleted) - Both of those users made the whole idea worse by saying such things.

When I continued to email Mike regarding my issue, he says in his own words: ‘I totally understand your concerns and now I see where you were coming from in the matter of us being aware of the wiki. Please allow me to clarify this, our teams and developers do have knowledge of the wiki existing but it is not an official channel, meaning it is not managed nor updated by a member of our team. For this reason, and given the fact that all wiki sites are user-managed websites, I'm afraid neither the developers or members of our team here in Player Relations have any authority over the content posted or how the site is moderated.’

I told Mike I completely understand everything he said about his team and the developers of CCS.

Now that Mike has said to me (a) there is nothing they can do as all wiki pages are managed and owned outside of King (b) it is completely outside of their scope of support (c) they can’t contact or take action against any user (rude or not) on the Candy Crush sites (even though they would love to help me out with my issue)… My question is: Is there any way of reporting rude users from any Candy Crush Fandom site?

To that - Someone who I can contact privately about my issue and definitely Will Care to contact either of the 2 rude users for me to hopefully work things out and solve my concern that I am having to deal with.

• Craig_Lungren
    Options

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?