👱🔄👩 Invite friends to your game - New way of connecting with other players in the game!

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie

Why didn't they give me my bonus on levels

• Ans_Weelage
    Ans_Weelage Posts: 39 Level 2

And how do you stop this I don`t want new friends,I want to play and not everytime "get new friends"in the game.

And how can I remove "friends" how only ask lives and not give lifes,I want them gone.

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,854 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited March 2022

Also tagging @leshia

Also check another this games' exciting news and contests :

🌶 Hot topics here right now in Candy Crush Saga! 🔥 I 🤼‍♀️ Challenge a Friend - A new player vs player feature in Candy Crush Saga HERE! I 💃💰️ How do you feel about Candy Royale HERE? I 🥂 Gummy Gala - Glamourous March events in Candy Crush Saga HERE! I 🐨👧🐈️ Help us to choose a new character in Candy Crush Saga HERE! I 🍴🍷 Gummy Gala - Share your delicious tips and claim your Gummy Gala badge HERE! I 🌍️ Where are you playing from? Let us know and claim your Yeti world map badge HERE! I Candy Crush Royalty Program HERE (Free Boosters And Gold) I Need friends for Candy Crush Saga? Post your Friend Link here! I 🎧 Meet the Audio Team and give us your feedback HERE! 🎶 I 🍫🍫Chocolate Box Reward.🎉🎉 Gold Bars and Special Prizes to Grab HERE I 🍽️ Fancy Feast - The Bonus Rounds - Win Gold Bars HERE! I ♀️ Women’s Month 22: Who's the Queen of YOUR Kingdom? - Win Gold Bars and Badge HERE! I ♀️ Women’s Month 2022: It’s YOUR time to shine - Win Gold Bars and Badge HERE! (General Contest) I Art Challenge - Create, create and create - Win Gold Bars and Badge HERE (General Contest) I 🌈🍀 St Patricks Day Hub Contest - Win Gold Bars HERE (General Contest) 🍀🌈

• Diamond_Lim

You make sure untick on "friends list" on this game's facebook notification if you have connected on Facebook Account :

And you make sure go to settings on this game then you can also untick any notifications and features.

I hope this help and answer.

• Diamond_Lim

Also tagging @Nafta

🌶 Hot topics here right now in Candy Crush Saga! 🔥 I 🤼‍♀️ Challenge a Friend - A new player vs player feature in Candy Crush Saga HERE! I 💃💰️ How do you feel about Candy Royale HERE? I 🥂 Gummy Gala - Glamourous March events in Candy Crush Saga HERE! I 🐨👧🐈️ Help us to choose a new character in Candy Crush Saga HERE! I 🍴🍷 Gummy Gala - Share your delicious tips and claim your Gummy Gala badge HERE! I 🌍️ Where are you playing from? Let us know and claim your Yeti world map badge HERE! I Candy Crush Royalty Program HERE (Free Boosters And Gold) I Need friends for Candy Crush Saga? Post your Friend Link here! I 🎧 Meet the Audio Team and give us your feedback HERE! 🎶 I 🍫🍫Chocolate Box Reward.🎉🎉 Gold Bars and Special Prizes to Grab HERE I 🍽️ Fancy Feast - The Bonus Rounds - Win Gold Bars HERE! I ♀️ Women’s Month 22: Who's the Queen of YOUR Kingdom? - Win Gold Bars and Badge HERE! I ♀️ Women’s Month 2022: It’s YOUR time to shine - Win Gold Bars and Badge HERE! (General Contest) I Art Challenge - Create, create and create - Win Gold Bars and Badge HERE (General Contest) I 🌈🍀 St Patricks Day Hub Contest - Win Gold Bars HERE (General Contest) 🍀🌈

• Diamond_Lim
    edited March 2022

Also tagging @jersyman @Mihaylo

🌶 Hot topics here right now in Candy Crush Saga! 🔥 I 🤼‍♀️ Challenge a Friend - A new player vs player feature in Candy Crush Saga HERE! I 💃💰️ How do you feel about Candy Royale HERE? I 🥂 Gummy Gala - Glamourous March events in Candy Crush Saga HERE! I 🐨👧🐈️ Help us to choose a new character in Candy Crush Saga HERE! I 🍴🍷 Gummy Gala - Share your delicious tips and claim your Gummy Gala badge HERE! I 🌍️ Where are you playing from? Let us know and claim your Yeti world map badge HERE! I Candy Crush Royalty Program HERE (Free Boosters And Gold) I Need friends for Candy Crush Saga? Post your Friend Link here! I 🎧 Meet the Audio Team and give us your feedback HERE! 🎶 I 🍫🍫Chocolate Box Reward.🎉🎉 Gold Bars and Special Prizes to Grab HERE I 🍽️ Fancy Feast - The Bonus Rounds - Win Gold Bars HERE! I ♀️ Women’s Month 22: Who's the Queen of YOUR Kingdom? - Win Gold Bars and Badge HERE! I ♀️ Women’s Month 2022: It’s YOUR time to shine - Win Gold Bars and Badge HERE! (General Contest) I Art Challenge - Create, create and create - Win Gold Bars and Badge HERE (General Contest) I 🌈🍀 St Patricks Day Hub Contest - Win Gold Bars HERE (General Contest) 🍀🌈 I Art Challenge - Color Me Pretty - Win Badge HERE 🍀 (General Badge Contest)

• Diamond_Lim
    edited March 2022

Also tagging @Takunda_Shereni

🌶 Hot topics here right now in Candy Crush Saga! 🔥 I 🤼‍♀️ Challenge a Friend - A new player vs player feature in Candy Crush Saga HERE! I 💃💰️ How do you feel about Candy Royale HERE? I 🥂 Gummy Gala - Glamourous March events in Candy Crush Saga HERE! I 🐨👧🐈️ Help us to choose a new character in Candy Crush Saga HERE! I 🍴🍷 Gummy Gala - Share your delicious tips and claim your Gummy Gala badge HERE! I 🌍️ Where are you playing from? Let us know and claim your Yeti world map badge HERE! I Candy Crush Royalty Program HERE (Free Boosters And Gold) I Need friends for Candy Crush Saga? Post your Friend Link here! I 🎧 Meet the Audio Team and give us your feedback HERE! 🎶 I 🍫🍫Chocolate Box Reward.🎉🎉 Gold Bars and Special Prizes to Grab HERE I 🍽️ Fancy Feast - The Bonus Rounds - Win Gold Bars HERE! I ♀️ Women’s Month 22: Who's the Queen of YOUR Kingdom? - Win Gold Bars and Badge HERE! I ♀️ Women’s Month 2022: It’s YOUR time to shine - Win Gold Bars and Badge HERE! (General Contest) I Art Challenge - Create, create and create - Win Gold Bars and Badge HERE (General Contest) I 🌈🍀 St Patricks Day Hub Contest - Win Gold Bars HERE (General Contest) 🍀🌈 I Art Challenge - Color Me Pretty - Win Badge HERE 🍀 (General Badge Contest)

• seasong
    seasong Posts: 113 Level 3

Hi friends

Since the new version of friends list, the life counter is malfunctioning

Yesterday I had 990 lives, today 10 friends offered me a life and the counter displays 988 instead of 1000

Do other people have the same problem?

Kiss from France

• CassD
    CassD Posts: 18,516 Level 5

Hi @seasong. I'm having problems too. Prior to yesterday, I had several hundred lives, but yesterday I had less than 200. Lives sent by friends now don't seem to increase the number. Any ideas @Alienscar or anyone else, please?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?