Women’s Month 22: Who's the Queen of YOUR Kingdom?

Options

Comments

• Glenn1972
    Glenn1972 Posts: 16,650 Pro Player 👑
    Options

The Queen of my kingdom is all the women in my family and all the kind and helpful women in this community that make it a kingdom ❤️

All of you keep us on the road of Crushing 😀

Happy Women’s Month 22 🤗

• WOJOA
    WOJOA Posts: 214 Level 3
    Options

My beautiful beloved WIFE is the queen of my kingdom, she is a perfect fit for my weakness and she loves me with all she had, she provides me with the most wonderful substance in a relationship and she encourages me to push harder. She plays candy crush saga with me, jokes and stand by me in all situations. I love her cos she rules my world.

• bigjohnson3431
    bigjohnson3431 Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options

My mother!! She is a queen and has raised a great candy crusher!!

• kim_na3
    kim_na3 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

The queen of my kingdom is my mum, she always get my back in everything I do..... Just want to keep this here I love you momma ❣️

• maf34100
    maf34100 Posts: 52,410 Level 5
    Options
  • hjfg
    hjfg Posts: 15 Level 2
    Options

My mother is only queen

• DanielProGamer
    DanielProGamer Posts: 1,444 Level 4
    Options

My queen will always be my mom since she was the one who always supported me and gave me everything from when I was a baby until I grew up over time, in very difficult situations she gave me advice and what to do and what not to do I appreciate having an excellent mom that she gave me everything that she took me to school that she took care of me and that she is a hard-working fighter who never gives up and I also appreciate having an excellent sister and excellent friends who have also supported me in difficult situations Mom's love is the best what one can have is affectionate loving something that no one is going to take away from me in life

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,952 Candy Moderator
    Options

My mother will always be the Queen of my Kingdom, even if she isn't physically with me now, she will always be in my heart and I am the woman I am today because of her love and strength and always being there to support me in both the big and little ways. She was an awesome role model and example of what a woman and Mother should be and I continue to try and live up to her shining example.

She didn't have an easy life, growing up with a single Mom during very hard times. She had a lot of challenges in her life, but she was like a young tree, who would bend during adversities but never break. She had a wonderful sense of humor and was a talented artist. She would write letters to her friends and she would illustrate them with cartoons that she drew, where she would be gently poking fun at herself and life around her. All her friends cherished those drawings and cartoons and kept them. I was lucky enough that after she passed, one of her friends gave me copies of the drawings my Mother had sent to her (note I said copies - her friend still cherished and kept the originals).

She was always there for me, my best friend and confidante and I still miss her very, very much to this day. 💖💖💖

• Hell66
    Hell66 Posts: 762 Pro Player 👑
    Options

My daughter’s are my queens

I love them so much ❤️❤️❤️

@Lola_Pop

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?