🍂☀️🍬 Candy Crush Saga Seasons - Feedback and Ideas!

Comments

• greddycandy
    greddycandy Posts: 12,429 Level 5

Hi @Crazy Cat Lad I loved all the previous events. I love the reskinned candies. But some of the challenges can be very tough, like collecting golden crowns and stars, these are impossible for many to complete! I would like to see better prizes though, something more exciting. I love the different themes, they great fun! I love winning gold bars! Time-limited rewards can be a of a let down, because these many reasons where you dont get to use them, like phone dying, running out lives, games freezing. Could it be possible to stop the timer when you logged out of the game.

Thanx for the tag @Diamond_Lim

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,988 Level 5

@Crazy Cat Lad Bring back the Space Race and Dexter. Besides none of these games are fair to those at the top level (11420) as we are limited to 45 levels per week.

• Princess_Jessica
    Princess_Jessica Posts: 8,106 Jelly Moderator

I really liked the baking adventure but the best was the fancy gala I really enjoyed it. I was number 1 at collecting the color and winning sweet rewards was awesome. I would love to see more events in CCS. I like doing the events because it relaxes me gives me something to look forward to. I would really like to see more events like the skating, baking, and fancy gala❤🌈

Just want to say thanks to all that is involved in creating the events and the new scene in CCS. I live all the changes that is and will be made to the game thank you 👏

• Fences
    Fences Posts: 1,122 Level 4

Meh, never really got to participate in it.

• MiladyR
    MiladyR Posts: 10,628 Level 5
    edited March 2022

@Crazy Cat Lad Thank you for valuating our opinions.

I like the different season themes in CCS, it keeps the game exciting and entertaining. I enjoyed the Sweet Surprise and Ice Cream Games the most. Having teams playing against each other was an A+. The reskinned candies are sweet, loved the various shapes and colors for the different seasons. The only thing that comes to mind for a new seasons idea is Back to School Theme.

• MaryLuyo2020
    MaryLuyo2020 Posts: 1,341 Level 3

Thank you @Diamond_Lim for tagging me!

@Crazy Cat Lad Fantastic!🤗

• Mr_Spring
    Mr_Spring Posts: 3 Kingster

HI everyone, I'm Mr Spring 😊

I'm part of the team that brings you the monthly challenges and reskins we call Seasons.

We really hope you like them as much as we enjoy making them.

Our number one goal is to improve your candy crushing experience, so please, share any feedback you may have, or even ideas on topics for future seasons.

Any idea or feedback is welcome and will be considered!

I'll be passing by regularly and will be more than happy to read all your comments and answer all your questions.

Happy crushing!

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager

Welcome @Mr_Spring to the Community!

Please let him know any feedback you have on the seasons, especially the Ice Cream Games that just ended.

Also any new ideas or suggestions of themes for forthcoming seasons. Maybe your idea will come to the game later this year!

• Ryanthecrusher
    Ryanthecrusher Posts: 534 Level 4

Maybe a candy prize rank? Starts at 0 and you need to collect a certain amount of candies to get different prizes before time runs out.

Example:

1. Collect 100 green- striped wrapped
    2. Collect 1000 green- 2 switches
    3. Collect 10000 green- 3 cb, 3 striped wrapped, 3 free switches and 3 lollipop hammers
    4. Collect 100000 green- 3 of each booster
  • unknownh24g
    unknownh24g Posts: 1,127 Level 4

Hello Mr. Spring.

I have a suggestion.

I would like to see an update to the red candy in a future season. Which looks like a candy cane.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?