Feedback on levels 11 421 - 11 465!

Options
Crazy Cat Lad
Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
edited March 2022 in Discussions

We want your feedback on the levels 11 421 - 11 465!

New sweet levels are released every week in Candy Crush Saga and the Levels Designers want your feedback to make the game even sweeter.

On this thread you have the chance to give all your feedback on levels 11 421 - 11 465 directly to the people behind the levels!

We want to know how you feel about the following things!

1 If you could change one thing about a level, what would it be?

2 What level was the most unique level? Any level that was something extra?

3 What was your absolute favorite level? Which level would you like to play one more time?

Comment all feedback to the Team about the new levels on this page!

Wonderful Wrapper!

New sweet blocker from level 11 421. Find all info and let us know your feedback HERE.

👨‍👩‍👦‍👦 New to the Community? Register HERE in just 2 seconds.

Comments

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,864 Level 5
    Options
  • Michael-6
    Michael-6 Posts: 987 Level 3
    Options

The new blocker is interesting, and the first few levels are very easy as you get introduced to it. 11426 is absolute trash however. You wait weeks for a frog level, and then get served up that load of tripe.

• Goldenswordz
    Goldenswordz Posts: 534 Level 3
    Options

Call me a Debbie downer. But this blocker is bland as hell. And just a heads up for later on in the batch, the Wonderful Wrapper only gives out two striped candies 90% of the time in the later 2 episodes.

• Boybinary
    Boybinary Posts: 2,958 Level 5
    Options

I have a feeling we are going to wish for sour skulls after this new blocker is sure to be far worse, I for one hate it already!!!

• Michael-6
    Options

I've got to level 11438 and i havent found the new blocker to be much of an issue yet. They are generally wrapped in colours indicating colours of candies you need to match to unlock them, but they also unlock if you make wrapped or striped combos beside them, so that takes away some of the potential difficulty i think. If they strictly enforced the colour matching requirements, it would be far tougher!

The two worst levels for me so far, by an absolute mile, are 11426 and 11438- levels that are saturated with toffee swirls. They are tedious beyond belief. I needed a party booster to deal with 11426 and i can see something similar for 11438, though will play a few more times before deciding!

• Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,617 Level 4
    Options

@Boybinary, I am with you on this one.

As @Peter_Tornaros would say of Rainbow Rapids, I found this very boring. Could not wait to complete the episode. It actually tired me out. Leaving the next two episodes for tomorrow.

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,994 Level 5
    edited March 2022
    Options

Through the first 2 Episodes and am another not impressed with the new blocker !! I wonder how long it took the "genius" of the Games Studio to come up with a blocker as boring as Sour Skulls 😣

I did not have many problems, but agree with @Michael-6 that 11426 is ridiculous. 11429 is a poor design and boring and 11430 is a nothing Rainbow Rapids level. On 11437, watch you don't eliminate the chocolate before it builds to the level required to open the gate !!

Lastly, what a joke the weekly scoreboard event (this week Fancy Feast) now is for us at the top. I have completed 30 levels and am still 25,000 behind the leader. My 15 levels left won't bridge that gap and I have no intention of spending hours playing past levels to try and catch up. Especially with the lousy prize on offer. The 1000X bonus for new levels completely eliminates us from this game @Crazy Cat Lad.

• Tzvi_Marcu
    Tzvi_Marcu Posts: 2,567 Level 5
    edited March 2022
    Options

They do everything we will miss the old levels, making new blockers just for making changes.

I finished one episode in my account and two in my wife account and I don't see any of the friends around. Do you have the same issue?

Level 11420 is the last level where I see friends.

• Michael-6
    Options

11447 must be the worst level of the week:

• Constricted space to make moves in initially;
    • Stupid shape of board making it hard to clear the bottom rows;
    • Increase in amount of blockers as you go down the board in the rows that are harder to hit; and
    • A stupid overuse of the awful liquorice curl meaning the rows you couldn't hit anyway really take even longer to not get hit.

You need the game to create cascades of wrappers on pretty much every go to even have a change of completing. Truly an absolute turd of a design.

In the debate over the new blocker, this level has very much reminded me that the liquorice curl is probably still the worst blocker introduced to this game since the tornados back in the early days. It gives the less talented designers free rein to make a level impossible by liberally swamping them throughout a level with little to no thought.

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,864 Level 5
    Options

Well, you guys give me little to look forward to. We had bad weather so I lost my internet, only finished the 1st 10 levels yesterday. Really have not much to say, nothing good anyway. Seems like there is no need to worry much about when I play today. Disappointing! It seems that I do not even have any memes that describe this. The day is young perhaps my attitude will change....

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?