Feedback on levels 11 466 - 11 510!

Options

Comments

• Michael-6
    Michael-6 Posts: 987 Level 3
    Options

As we are repeatedly told, these levels are tested before being released. So it would be good to hear from whoever tested this one and gave it a big thumbs up.

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    edited March 2022
    Options

↑↑↑

Well (assuming there's more than one tester), they should all get a different finger waved in front of their pathetic (& probably punchable) faces.

But who are we kidding here?

The players are the de facto beta-testers (which doesn't cost King 1¢); it has always been that way (dateline: 22 September, 2017), & is unlikely to change for the foreseeable future...

• Tzvi_Marcu
    Tzvi_Marcu Posts: 2,566 Level 5
    Options

In our group I saw many players that use 6 lollipop to clear jelly hidden beneath the spawner. In my opinion King need to do changes no all will be ready to spend 6 lollipop.

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,994 Level 5
    Options

I only need 5 words to summarize this week's 45 levels - Blockers, Blockers and more Blockers 🤬

Besides 11473 exemplifying the incompetence of the Games Studio, 11488 froze one me. Therefore I forfeited my full Candy Necklace and winning streak. Another glitch in my opinion.

It seems the Games Studio is incapable of producing interesting, thought provoking levels, so they just fill each board with blockers and we mundanely blast away !! It is obvious they have no idea how to integrate Samantha the frog into a board or design a tactical multi color candy order board.

• Michael-6
    Options

Agree @Peter_Tornaros,obviously i haven't gone past 11473 yet, but the fault with it notwithstanding, that level is an unimaginative borefest filled with blockers. And what is the purpose of the snakes? By the time you have them activated, the portion of the board they clear is usually already cleared. A badly designed and badly tested level.

And also agree on the frog, too often now the frog is simply used to collect a key that is hidden behind that black and red fencing, and the frog is no longer in use for the rest of the game. A total waste of the frog.

• Goldenswordz
    Goldenswordz Posts: 534 Level 3
    edited March 2022
    Options

The frog hasn't been used in a creative way for thousands of levels. If the redesigned levels 531 and 532 look almost exactly the same, then that's a sign you've gone through almost all the potential with the frog. Just retire it if you don't have anymore ideas for it.

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,864 Level 5
    Options

Well, I surely do not want Sam to go away. I cannot find Dexter right now!

I opt for some creativity to happen on our end too! Why not?

As for the levels changing, we were complaining about the ability to go back and collect them stars weren't we? Well, now some of the levels that I had previously had trouble getting them stars on... Well, guess what?

• NancyDrew
    NancyDrew Posts: 88 Level 2
    Options

King's response to 11473: I sent email explaining 11473 impossible without minimum 6 lollipops. That NO level should require boosters - but players use boosters if their choice. First answer was ridiculous - something like, "yes that's a hard level isn't it? But remember - the requirement is to remove the jelly, not the spawner". Seriously?? So I wrote back and put in all caps THERE IS A JELLY UNDER THE SPAWNER! So guess what King's response is? They sent me 5 lollipops! Now, I'm glad I can use them on this level, but isn't that admitting you can't get past this without lollipops??????

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,864 Level 5
    Options

@NancyDrew so far I have not ever emailed King. Hate those automated messages, plus I do not wish to be further connected. The lolly's were nice though! Hehe!

• Michael-6
    Options

So now you have to email King to be provided with the right tools to clear levels they cant design properly.

I ask again, @Crazy Cat Lad , what exactly is the purpose of the feedback threads if people point out flaws in the levels and the response from the design team is to stick its fingers in its ears.

Bring back @LindQ already who acknowledged mistakes in the levels and sought to get them fixed. What halcyon days those were!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?