Feedback on levels 11 376 - 11 420!

Comments

• ellectra
    ellectra Posts: 295 Level 3
    edited March 2022

So the usual then :) thanks.

Here is my board after 30 moves - if the level gets redesigned, might be a good idea to either remove a layer or two of blockers, or only have blue and green candies dropping on the side instead of mixing them with liquorice...as it is now, it really does feel impossible.

• GordyF
    GordyF Posts: 191 Level 2

Yup stuck on 11386 - Same issues - Have given up for now ..... Toooooo Boring.

And lost the Power Pop .... Same as yourself had accumulated a decent amount.

Just another carrot dangled and taken away.

• ellectra

Can we get one normal episode? Seriously, just one. 11397 is absolutely ridiculous with only 21 moves, unless you're starting with a double color bomb. I am out of ufos and used gold on 395 and it should just not be this hard.

• ellectra

This is 11398 after i started with full boosters (color bomb+wrap). 18 moves for this kind of board is openly mocking players - keys and blockers and jelly jars and a ton of swirls. Needs at least 30 with all boosters. Giving up until this is fixed.

Starting board for demo:

• justafoo
    justafoo Posts: 32 Level 2

Why do you keep doing it, taking moves away? Don’t bother giving prizes like unlimited lives if you cannot pass a level without using bars even with hour of unlimited life. The races are no longer fun when you keep people trapped on levels with so little moves. People posed videos with 32 moves, I get 18. Stop that madness, stupid practice! This game used to be fun, these days it’s more frustrations than fun! Ridiculous

• ellectra

Ugh so it doesn't get better in the next ep? I think it's wildly unfair we don't get at least a week or 2 to play the levels as originally released.

I am usually a positive person and don't complain, i never posted a negative review anywhere and if i have a bad experience i simply avoid the place in the future. This game just makes me frustrated and it's madness to be frustrated over a game. They should be fun! And those of us who've been playing so long are probably addicted. Ugh i need to quit.

• justafoo
    justafoo Posts: 32 Level 2

Unfortunately doesn’t seem so. Every episode now has at least one GEM :(

• vosawrubuml
    vosawrubuml Posts: 4 Newbie

I had quit a few months ago and came back, so I had a lot of levels to catch up. I agree that it is is no longer fun. 9 levels in this release are designated hard, but I struggled with some of the "normal" levels. I'm not stuck on 11404. Sure, it was doable with 34 moves, but they reduced it to 18 and now it is impossible. I've played at least 100 boards. It is greedy to make so many levels that you cannot pass without buying extra moves.

AND, that new feature to buy a full necklace for 19 bars is such a scam. At least 4 times now, it has acted like I pushed that button, but I did not. So it steals 19 gold, I guess so you'll buy more. With this level of dishonesty, I'm OUT.

• Carol-38
    Carol-38 Posts: 10,878 Level 5
    edited March 2022

Level 11401: Was 30 moves took players on YouTube 24 and 22 to pass without boosters. So of course now reduced to 18.

I dare say the players on YouTube played until they got lucky boards to be able to pass in their moves.

Stop messing about King, put this level back up to at LEAST 22 to give us a chance. It's ridiculous the amount of moves you reduce levels by.

• GordyF
    GordyF Posts: 191 Level 2

The first few levels in this episode were ok.

Thought King had turned things around then hit 11398 .. Ridiculous 18 moves, A joke.

Think Electra posted earlier about this level.

Getting sick and tired of playing levels endlessly, Knowing you can't finish it ,Just to accumulate and buy extra moves.😡

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?