๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!

Feedback on levels 11 466 - 11 510!

Comments

• NancyDrew
    NancyDrew Posts: 88 Level 2

@Scooterpie I agree about the reduced moves not helping attitude! I don't go looking just to see if have been reduced. It's usually a case (like in level 11503) that I'm thinking "why can't I get this done? It doesn't seem to be that hard" so I go look for videos for possible tips on opening moves, etc. Then I see reduced moves (when levels have only been released couple days before) and I'm like...Oh so THAT'S why! LOL

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    edited March 2022

quote:

Feedback on levels 11466-11510

Did (the rest of) 'em (yesterday or whenever)...

Week #40 of doing one episode per day passed by without anyย ERsย showing up for the second straight week, nothing new there.

How about those levels?!?

Similar to A of A, perhaps it's prudent to take the high road about that; but (will write this much) there's a special place for the folks @ King that design/test levels (as well as features):

May all of them dress for the occasion; & (of course) attire that's normally appropriate for any beach might be too much in this instance, but that would be their prerogative.

OK, der Spieler will (virtually) see you all for the next set of 45 (sometime); & may those that arrive here (& comment) later on not have to use an inordinate amount of boosters/GBs on this s***...

• Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,615 Level 4

My fellow CCS players, if you are bored out of your skulls waiting for the next 45 levels, I have just the place for you to go to. No, not the one @Spieler_8675309 is alluding to. You're too much of a nice bunch. Maybe you can don the beach attire he is talking about. Just joking.

Take the scenic route and meander down to Level 6 (this will relieve some of the boredom) and play it to relieve your boredom. Alternatively log out of your game and play from Level 1 to Level 6. No peeking by going to YouTube, I want this to be a pleasurable experience. Pssst, you get an infinity Booster, if it is the new Level. It will give a new meaning to "It's Hammer Time". Enough said. Hope your curiosity gets the better of you.

Hopefully you will have the new release of that level. If you don't, you have my permission to go to YouTube. No cheating please.

Whilst you're there and you become nostalgic, play up to Level 20. When you get them 50 free GB's along the way, buy some Boosters with it, and fantasize about days gone by.

PS. This is not mandatory, just a thought.

• Goldenswordz
    Goldenswordz Posts: 530 Level 3
    edited March 2022

The new level design are bland. Not absolutely terrible, but Not at all nostalgic, although I will admit level 6's newest design is pretty cool

• Fences
    Fences Posts: 1,122 Level 4

smh the only competent level designer who actually listens to our feedback is gone. Now, newer levels will be more trash than ever.

• Fences
    Fences Posts: 1,122 Level 4

@Albert_Heinrich Or, we could go and download another match 3 game to play, such as Homescapes by Playrix.

That game has better quality control over their level design.

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,987 Level 5

@Albert_Heinrich Just played Level 6, then up to Level 20. Got nothin' ๐Ÿ˜’ Pretty sure it was the new Level 6. Anyhow an enjoyable adventure without any Sour Skull or Rainbow Rapids levels ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Michael-6
    Michael-6 Posts: 987 Level 3

Nothing happened for me either, but it was interesting to find how poor the opening levels are now. Just the same old one layer of frosting in every single level right from the get go. Almost every level has the same colour palette too, and with the different episodes gone too, it all felt very sterile. A world away from the charm of the original game. A shame.

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 13,450 Legend

Did you remember to sign out of the game before playing the new levels as suggested by @Albert_Heinrich? I would guess you only get the new features if the game thinks you are a new player. I am guessing because you played from 6-20 and not 1-20 you didn't sign out.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?