⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 1723 (timed level)

JEL077
JEL077 Posts: 1 Newbie

I have been playing this game for several years, and I was just wondering if anyone is getting past level 1723.  I tried many times, even with 7-10 color bombs formed throughout the level.  I still don't even get halfway to the first star after time runs out.  I only get 2-4 "+5" candies, so maybe there needs to be more of those? 

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,639 Sweet Legend

I cleared the level with boosters and then had to get 5 extra moves I think 3 times using the gold bars that I had accumulated from the sugar drops.  Very few have cleared it without boosters.

• Donnapg
    Donnapg Posts: 20 Level 2

I was able to do it without boosters, but it took a lot of tries.

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,981 Level 5

This is just another ridiculous level that is driving players from the game. Why King persists with timed levels is beyond me. There is absolutely no skill involved, just the necessity to spend money !!

• Debbie-5
    Debbie-5 Posts: 303 Level 3

Hi everyone, yes level 1723 is another ridiculous level as Peter mentioned.  I did pass, however as in Elsa's case I used a color bomb & stripe/match candy boosters PLUS using gold bars to get the extra 15 seconds (3 times).  I ended up wasting another 50 bars in total to beat the level.  As I mentioned previously, when the gold bars are gone, I'm  so done with this game.  I see level 1730 is another timed level & that may be the end of my crushing candies, lol.  It seems like the more complaints about the timed levels the worse they get.  I read somewhere where they are really excited to be working on their 2000 level.  Heck at this rate, there may be very few that hang in there to play and who really care.  I have found that it does no good to contact them and address the issues, basically it-is-what-it-is.  It would be interesting to know of the million(s) of people playing, the levels which are most populated.  I would say that you have less players under level 1000 as opposed to over.  

• Peter_Tornaros

Well Debbie, if they are excited about working on Level 2000, I wonder how excited they will be when they are laid off due to a huge drop off in paying customers. I have just about had enough of these idiotic timed levels and am ready to quit. In 3 days I have only passed 40,000 points three times. I don't find it engrossing to play on and on until you get a lucky game.

• Former_User
    Former_User Posts: 0 Newbie

Timed levels are an excellent way to generate revenue especially from senior aged players that have access to their own money.

• Debbie-5

Peter, I know what your saying.  I started out with the boosters I previously mentioned and tried to clear blockers and chocolate asap.  I activated color bomb as soon as I thought it would be beneficial.  When I reached close to 90,000 points that was when I used gold bars earned playing the sugar track  (3 times) for 45 extra seconds total when I finally beat the level.  I definitely could not of won without the boosters and extra time.  As I said, I'm not paying any money to play and when my gold bars are gone, so am I.  And your right, I'm sure there will be a lot more players drop off when they encounter the timed levels of these recent episodes.  Good Luck, I hope you pass soon.  Level 1726 is not a timed level, but I thought very difficult for some reason.  

• Peter_Tornaros

Level 1730 is another timed level that is an absolute joke. It even has timed bombs !! When will King get it, that these timed levels are unpopular and extremely difficult using a mouse, now made more difficult with the addition of timed bombs. I feel extremely sorry for any players with physical disabilities.

• Debbie-5

Level 1730 is another timed level that is an absolute joke. It even has timed bombs !! When will King get it, that these timed levels are unpopular and extremely difficult using a mouse, now made more difficult with the addition of timed bombs. I feel extremely sorry for any players with physical disabilities.

Did you make it to the end, level 1730, of this episode? I thought level 1723 was far worse than 1730.
  • Peter_Tornaros

The new episode has 2 timed levels. It is now definitely apparent that King couldn't care less about the complaints it receives and as for disabled players, Kings attitude seems to be - we couldn't care less !!! BTW the first timed level of the new episode is stupid as usual.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?