• angela1875
    angela1875 Posts: 21 Level 2

My last comment disappeared. When is this level going to get fixed

• joandsteve
    joandsteve Posts: 23 Level 2

11473 still not fixed

• MrT2
    MrT2 Posts: 74 Level 2

11473 is impossible to get the jellies under the mixer ... waisted starting boosters and hand to find out i had 2 more jellies left ... i had a starting fish booster, but, of course, also no fish to be seen ...

this is no acceptable ... is anyone at king playing these levels before they release them?

if they dont fix this asap, it also messes up all my other races (F5, chocolate box, ...) as it is impossible ti advance (unless you use a boatload of hammers).

unbelievable ... this didn’t use to happen ... it really takes the joy away from the game

• TantKant
    TantKant Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited April 2022

Det går inte att klara level 11473. När allt är borta står det att det finns 2 skuggrutor kvar att rensa bort. Jag har nu förlorat mina sista boosters, förlorat kapitelracet, och kommer fastna med chokladasken för att det inte går att slutföra banan. Det här har inte gällt för de 4 andra i kapitelracet. De har passerat mig nu. Jag är skitförbannad.

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 139,635 Candy Moderator

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

We only use English in the King Community to ensure that everyone understands and can be understood. 

Therefore, I'm going to close this thread for now. Please feel free to re-post your question in English and one of our members will be happy to help you.

Thanks for your understanding and have a lovely day!

• sfoifi
    sfoifi Posts: 3 Newbie

The same with me. When will the level 11473 be fixed?

• Cherrbear63
    Cherrbear63 Posts: 2 Newbie

Yes, we cant move forward unless we spend a bunch to get hammers. I already used a bunch and still not passed. We should all get refunded on our purchases for this level if it was for the 2 missing jellies. If you cant fix then move us forward to the next level.

• Munster
    Munster Posts: 532 Level 3

looked at the game, there are two versions of the game... one without having to beat the clock and one with beating the clock, in this version you need boosters to win... bloody sucks regardless because I used up all of my fish boosters, bombs, and bought more and still not beating this version...of course, I don't expect them to give me back my boosters and gold bars, I was just frustrated with this level

• Anitalacant
    Anitalacant Posts: 0 Newbie
    edited April 2022

11473 Absolute joke, impossible to do without using boosters, so if you want to proceed further your forced to buy them!!!!!! 6 hammers required to complete it looking at other comments, so looks like I’ll be stuck on this level for a long time Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?