Feedback on levels 11 556 - 11 600!

Comments

• Goldenswordz
    Goldenswordz Posts: 525 Level 3
    edited April 2022

@Michael-6 I think you exaggerated these levels a bit. Sure there is some really difficult levels in this batch, but there's quite a few easy levels as well, especially compared to the past few releases we've been getting.

Also please don't say it's the level designer's fault. Blame the higher-ups. LindQ confirmed (when she was around) that they have to make levels really difficult for profit (maybe even just so the designers can get paid)

• Michael-6
    Michael-6 Posts: 987 Level 3

Just my opinion of course, but i do not think i have exaggerated the levels whatsoever. My win streak went missing so i am playing them without starting boosters and almost every level in episode 2 and 3 is very hard at least.

I have made the point before but the win streak boosters need done away with. Hard and super hard levels are being made challenging for people starting with the full amount of boosters; which means for people who don't have those the levels are impossible.

And this is before revisions too. Players on here are completing the levels in a day or two, and the designers seem to respond to that by making everything even harder. You only have to go and look at previous weeks threads to see the destruction being wrought on the levels. Sometimes we lose sight of the fact of how good we get it at the end of the board. You might get to start a level with a CB+CB, if its looking dicey throw in a UFO here and there, and then report back that the levels weren't too bad. Take away those helpful boosters and the case is often very different.

I am currently on 11593 and that level is absolutely impossible to complete.

And i will blame the designers. It is the designers who are designing the levels. It is the designers who are overloading every level with frosting and liquorice fences and making lazy and stupid mistakes like putting jellies under magic mixers in a blocked area of the board. It is the designers who cannot come up with a good use for the frog anymore. It is the designers who design nearly every level to require some sort of magical cascade to pass.

• pontius
    pontius Posts: 52 Level 2

Level 11595 IS impossible. How are you going to get 90 blue candies in 30 moves? Please fix or show how to do it.

Really bad design. All third episode ais awful.

How much more $$ King wants us to spend?

Thanks

• Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,608 Level 4

@Michael-6, I play with starting boosters and my F5 almost all the time. You are right, my experience is probably very different to someone that does not have that luxury. I get my fair share of CB combo's over the 3 episodes.

When I play a previously passed level, I find some of them extremely difficult and struggle to finish, even after a few tries, so hats off to those that have to slog through the levels.

• Goldenswordz
    edited April 2022

@Michael-6 These designers make the level so hard because they're told to by higher ups. These designers probably have to work overtime to get their pay. These designers are people. Not robots. People. Which have lives and work to make a living. People have sent death threats to the level designers on here (I am not joking when I say this). We have gone too far. Anything a designer does is likely monitored by a higher-up at King. King and Activision are the true greedy pigs here, there's no point in blaming the ones who probably don't have much freedom in what they do in their job. The designers aren't allowed to make 45 fun levels because they probably can't. Not because they don't want to, because they can't.

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    edited April 2022

quote:

Feedback on levels 11556-11600

Finished 'em...

It's now week #42 of doing one episode per day, & the ER has returned to being MIA (the usual stupidity from King).

And look at all those comments/threads about levels from a fortnight ago (especially 11473; which has actually been buffed back to the version that requires usage of multiple hammers, or something similar), they aren't writing themselves; dedicated thread be damned.

Screenshot from today (on Android device):

Since the pioneers had so much fun with it, why not let the second wave have as much (or even more) fun?!?

You can't make this s*** up, folks...

• Goldenswordz
    edited April 2022

I am sorry if this offends you Michael, I'm just rambling.

• Michael-6
    Michael-6 Posts: 987 Level 3

Of course not, and if any post meets the definition of rambling it is my last one! Its a discussion forum after all and everyone has their own thoughts!

Its shameful to hear that people have allegedly been sent death threats. I guess it's the sad but inevitable outcome of the way the game is designed and operated these days. It is barely any different from gambling and some people are no doubt addicted and hand over vast sums of cash to keep going.

Back to the levels and 10 gold bars were needed for the ridiculous 11593, and now its on to 11595 which is just disgraceful and impossible to complete, unless the game gives you a monsoon of blue candies. Which it never does. Of course the game pops up with the hard level offer, which is money down the drain to anyone who buys it because it won't give you any blue candies.

A good example of how little everybody at King thinks of their players can be seen with level 11473. There was feedback on here two weeks ago that the level couldn't be passed, the jelly under the mixer was subsequently removed... and now it has been put back in for the mobile release. It has been put back in despite knowing full well the level cannot be completed. Shameful behaviour from a bunch of scumbags.

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,787 Level 5

Oh Yeah! Gaming is big business. I have heard a lot of things, been around here a while... Never heard anything such as death threats... Never...

Play yourself a combination of Candy Crush Saga and Chess...

No one is forced to play by anyone other than by themselves. However, "powers that be" you need to keep an audience, so maybe tone it down a notch. You need us players too! Players, the game is more than just the game. Perhaps our reactions here are exactly the desired affect? So...

ʕノ•ᴥ•ʔノ ︵ ┻━┻

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?